Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I got it last night. I need to go to White gamestops. First they did a "raffle" for two season passes for WWE because the ratchet employee said "No, you don't get one for Halo, you get one for WWE cause I said so". But then more people came to buy, at 11 and she added them in the raffle even though you had to buy at 9 for it. Wtf? Then she actually made us wait until Midnight even though they told us to come at 11. Had I known that, I'd came at midnight. So then I had to stand an hour and watch her and these group of dudes go at it with jokes. Why did I go to GS in Harlem.

Then I told another employee Fallout comes oUT next month she said "Next year". I'm like "No...NEXT MONTH, how are you a manager and don't see the big Fallout poster behind you?". Wtf.

So basically I sat around for an hour hearing a whole bunch of grown men go in on Halo but they were there to buy WWE.

They had no sons.

Man, listen...

Last edited:
NT we need to get in a Warzone lobby. ::Unlimited Fire emojis :: I had fun with 5 people in there last night.

Just finished the first chapter of Watch Dogs and I'm loving the game.

Suppose to be getting AC: Unity & Sleeping Dogs in later today. Also ordered AC: Black Flag earlier today so I should have that by Thursday.

Having a problem installing Ryse:Son of Rome. Seems like it stops installing once it gets to 23%. Anybody know how I can fix this?

Gamestop still has the controller listed as "ships within 24 hours" and in stock on their website. :nerd:

Weird.

I'm waiting for a push back email from them, but so far it just shows my order as "Open" as in it hasn't shipped yet. Will update if I get a shipping notification by some hand of God.

Last edited:
Picked up the elite controller lastnight at a microsoft store. They had some launch event for Halo 5 but were selling the controller too. My first impressions from someone that has never used a modded controller, it is NICE! Took a little bit getting used to things but customizing pretty much any button or control to whatever you wanted was great. I actually liked the smaller back paddles instead of the bigger ones cause I kept hitting the bigger ones when playing Gears of War and switching my weapons mid battle. Its a learning curve but imo worth it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Just finished the first chapter of Watch Dogs and I'm loving the game.

Suppose to be getting AC: Unity & Sleeping Dogs in later today. Also ordered AC: Black Flag earlier today so I should have that by Thursday.

Having a problem installing Ryse:Son of Rome. Seems like it stops installing once it gets to 23%. Anybody know how I can fix this?
Try installing offline, see if that helps.

Just got into put into the FFA division, Champion 87, is that good?
Champion is the highest ranking teir and there are only 200 spots. So you're the 87th ranked player in the playlist out of anyone who's played.

What do you think of the game so far. I'm curious

Last edited:
Yeah I plan on getting but probably not in November. Fallout 4 owns my soul. I did enjoy the last TR game a lot and playing the definitive version for the free was nice.

If TR was a true exclusive I would have picked it up but I know it'll come with all DLC when it hits PS4. Fallout 4 will take up majority of my time in November and I still have Uncharted Collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom