• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
^ Have fun.

So how's the digital download supposed to work? I can pre dl it and when it's time I can play right away or there's more to dl

It will allow you to play but if the download isn't fully complete, it will not allow you to play features such as the multiplayer yet.

How tf do I play Warzone?? I still don't get it.
One of the modes is like Conquest in Battlefield, dominate 3 points in a row to open up the enemy core and destroy it to win.

The other is like Domination, you also obtain more points for killing bosses and legendary bosses that spawn. If you get all 3 points at the same time you can attack the enemy core. 1000 points to win.

How tf do I play Warzone?? I still don't get it.
long post incoming

Warzone
For war zone there are 3 main objectives

1. Capture and hold bases. Capturing a base allows you to then spawn from there and if you capture all 3 bases the enemies core will open up. If you destroy the core you win. You get points for capturing a base

2. Kill the enemy team. Essentially a big game of slayer. But you need 1000 points to win so that's the long way

3. Kill enemy AI. Throughout the match enemy AI will spawn and will be worth more points. Ex. A pair of hunters may spawn in a location. Each one will be worth 25 points if you kill them. Later on in the match legendary bosses will spawn and they are worth 150 points.

To win a match you'll most likely need to do all 3 objectives to get enough points. Since capturing all 3 bases and destroying the core is fairly difficult.

Req points

Throughout the game, the more you kill and play the higher your req level will get. This determines the strength of what you can spawn. If your at level 7 for a ample, you can spawn a tank.

But you'll need the points / energy to do so. Which also requires playing. So if you get to level 7 but only have enough energy to spawn a level 4 req, you can't get that tank until you gain more energy.

And then theough req packs you'll get items to use in war zone. You open a pack and you may get 4 needless and a warthog. That means it's available to you in war zone. You can't spawn something that you don't have a card for. There are also legendary weapons etc

Warzone assault
no enemy AI, no point threshold. Re points and weapons are still in. You either attack or defend. If you attack, you have 5 minutes to capture the first base. If you don't, you lose. Then 5 minutes to capture the second. If you capture both you then have 5 minutes to destroy the core. If you do you win I've found assault much harder to win if your the attacking team. Because that requires much more teamwork and communication than defending and normal warzone

Last edited:
got to platinum 4 (not to high yet) last night mainly by myself or going in with 2 of us but its really hard to win with no communication or a full team.

was not feeling warzone at all to boring for me 

EASY PASS ON WARZONE. PROB WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THAT MODE.

REMINDS ME OF DESTINY'S MAYHEM PLAYLIST WHICH IS COMPLETE GARBAGE TO ME.

I didn't think I was gonna like it and I do.
***** shut up
U was all over halo 5 nut sack
Planned out how u was gonna purchase it and everything
Talking bout how u was gonna get it digital cause u never gonna trade it in
Now u not sure u was gonna like it????
******* liar

THE HALO 5 CAMPAIGN IS LIT.

It could have been better. It wasnt bad but it didnt live up to my expectations.

got to platinum 4 (not to high yet) last night mainly by myself or going in with 2 of us but its really hard to win with no communication or a full team.

was not feeling warzone at all to boring for me 

Bruh, we need to get a squad together. I ran Arena with a few friends last night who arent the best at FPS and we did pretty well until I switched to the Elite controller. Trying to break 14 years of muscle memory is hard especially when trying to win.

View media item 1765629
EASY PASS ON WARZONE. PROB WILL NEVER STEP FOOT IN THAT MODE.

REMINDS ME OF DESTINY'S MAYHEM PLAYLIST WHICH IS COMPLETE GARBAGE TO ME.

Warzone isnt that bad. Its definitely the social playlist and I can see myself playing it a lot when I need to take a break from competitive play.

***** shut up
U was all over halo 5 nut sack
Planned out how u was gonna purchase it and everything
Talking bout how u was gonna get it digital cause u never gonna trade it in
Now u not sure u was gonna like it????
******* liar
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom