Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
damn i'm bout to mess around and cop a xbox just for halo :smh:..

does it have all those sprinting and hover jumping still in it?

got to platinum 4 (not to high yet) last night mainly by myself or going in with 2 of us but its really hard to win with no communication or a full team.

was not feeling warzone at all to boring for me 
Bruh, we need to get a squad together. I ran Arena with a few friends last night who arent the best at FPS and we did pretty well until I switched to the Elite controller. Trying to break 14 years of muscle memory is hard especially when trying to win.
you always putting in that work homie 
nthat.gif

im down to see how we can do with a full squad later on today for sure

It does but I still enjoy it. I have come to terms that its not the Halo I grew up with but its still a decent shooter.

As for buying a whole system just for H5, dont do it. Anti is the champion of regret when it comes to purchasing an Xbox One just for one game.

you always putting in that work homie :nthat:

im down to see how we can do with a full squad later on today for sure

Its a a team effort brosef, I am only as good as my team but I appreciate the compliment!

I wont get on until late tonight (past 10pm EST. I'll hit you up if I see you on.

Yea it has sprinting and that jumping stuff, but it don't make the game bad. Get it, you know it's fun if iYen iYen hasn't posted in here for the last 6 pages, 1 day and 10 hours ago, since the game's released yesterday.

BTW they got the game Evolve for Xbox One on Microsoft store for only $5 free shipping. Thinking about pulling the trigger. And including The Walking Dead Season 2 on there for $12, since I just finished Season 1 they gave for free.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...459594)(lw9MynSeamY-A4R42pasG0iKzswhIV0dXQ)()

Last edited:
Who's down to start a Halo 5 squad, make a NT company on HaloWaypoint. Best multiplayer since Halo 3 imo

Last edited:
The only thing I feel Halo is missing is voice commands for the campaign. I mean you have the Kinect, why not use it. It would add just a little more depth to the experience, at least for me. It's a small gripe but whatever.

How tf do I play Warzone?? I still don't get it.
long post incoming

Warzone
For war zone there are 3 main objectives

1. Capture and hold bases. Capturing a base allows you to then spawn from there and if you capture all 3 bases the enemies core will open up. If you destroy the core you win. You get points for capturing a base

2. Kill the enemy team. Essentially a big game of slayer. But you need 1000 points to win so that's the long way

3. Kill enemy AI. Throughout the match enemy AI will spawn and will be worth more points. Ex. A pair of hunters may spawn in a location. Each one will be worth 25 points if you kill them. Later on in the match legendary bosses will spawn and they are worth 150 points.

To win a match you'll most likely need to do all 3 objectives to get enough points. Since capturing all 3 bases and destroying the core is fairly difficult.

Req points

Throughout the game, the more you kill and play the higher your req level will get. This determines the strength of what you can spawn. If your at level 7 for a ample, you can spawn a tank.

But you'll need the points / energy to do so. Which also requires playing. So if you get to level 7 but only have enough energy to spawn a level 4 req, you can't get that tank until you gain more energy.

And then theough req packs you'll get items to use in war zone. You open a pack and you may get 4 needless and a warthog. That means it's available to you in war zone. You can't spawn something that you don't have a card for. There are also legendary weapons etc
Warzone assault
no enemy AI, no point threshold. Re points and weapons are still in. You either attack or defend. If you attack, you have 5 minutes to capture the first base. If you don't, you lose. Then 5 minutes to capture the second. If you capture both you then have 5 minutes to destroy the core. If you do you win I've found assault much harder to win if your the attacking team. Because that requires much more teamwork and communication than defending and normal warzone
Wasn't that long. THANK YOU. Repped.

Side note: Ya'll trying to play on XB1? I'm trying to win, man. Barely anyone uses a mic on Halo anymore SMH.

The only thing I feel Halo is missing is voice commands for the campaign. I mean you have the Kinect, why not use it. It would add just a little more depth to the experience, at least for me. It's a small gripe but whatever.
That would of been FIRE!

long post incoming

Warzone

1. Capture and hold bases. Capturing a base allows you to then spawn from there and if you capture all 3 bases the enemies core will open up. If you destroy the core you win. You get points for capturing a base

2. Kill the enemy team. Essentially a big game of slayer. But you need 1000 points to win so that's the long way

3. Kill enemy AI. Throughout the match enemy AI will spawn and will be worth more points. Ex. A pair of hunters may spawn in a location. Each one will be worth 25 points if you kill them. Later on in the match legendary bosses will spawn and they are worth 150 points.

To win a match you'll most likely need to do all 3 objectives to get enough points. Since capturing all 3 bases and destroying the core is fairly difficult.

Req points

Throughout the game, the more you kill and play the higher your req level will get. This determines the strength of what you can spawn. If your at level 7 for a ample, you can spawn a tank.

But you'll need the points / energy to do so. Which also requires playing. So if you get to level 7 but only have enough energy to spawn a level 4 req, you can't get that tank until you gain more energy.

And then theough req packs you'll get items to use in war zone. You open a pack and you may get 4 needless and a warthog. That means it's available to you in war zone. You can't spawn something that you don't have a card for. There are also legendary weapons etc
Warzone assault
no enemy AI, no point threshold. Re points and weapons are still in. You either attack or defend. If you attack, you have 5 minutes to capture the first base. If you don't, you lose. Then 5 minutes to capture the second. If you capture both you then have 5 minutes to destroy the core. If you do you win I've found assault much harder to win if your the attacking team. Because that requires much more teamwork and communication than defending and normal warzone

Side note: Ya'll trying to play on XB1? I'm trying to win, man. Barely anyone uses a mic on Halo anymore SMH.
Just screw my explanation.

That would of been FIRE!

long post incoming

Warzone

Req points

Warzone assault

Just screw my explanation.
You replied to it? My bad, I ain't see it 

lmao chill that pic made me feel bad now 
laugh.gif

EDIT: To destroy the core, you just shoot at it? I didn't know what to do lmaooo

Last edited:
Dedicated servers have been smooth as butta...

Probably the best multiplayer based game launch in years.

M$ / 343 did it.. :pimp: :pimp:

MCC fiasco absolutely no forecast as to how H5 would be :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom