Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
So if anybody was trying to trade up for the elite bundle, GS is giving $250 for your Xbox One and you can just put it on a gift card and cop later. Elite bundle drops tomorrow but I'm gonna wait and see if maybe they throw in something extra during black friday. My xbox one was having trouble reading discs so it was a no brainer for me. I can't wait to get my hands on that elite trouble and see what the fuss is about.

@centex
I own BL1 on disc, i can only play it with the disc in.

Mass effect: i own digitally, i can use voice commands to start the game.

The 360 disk will act as a key. You put it in and the ms store will download a digital version of the game

It doesn't actually spin and play the game
Thanks for the info just wanted to make sure I knew about it before BC comes out

Anyone done the Best Buy digital pre order? Can I pre download the game or will I have to do it once I get the code?

Whats everyones take on Halo V campaigns?

My view...
Arguably the worst Story Ive ever played in my life, Im disappointed on so many levels 
The commercials are mis leading like crazy! You aint hunting for ****

Everybody's following orders, Chief just wants his digital bae back 

And that ending made it not even arguably... but the worst ending with the biggest cliff hanger ever

It was so terrible I got gas and farted... I bought the digitally but I shoulda treated it like I do the CoD's and just play multiplayer. 

/mini rant 

@DJYoung08  I remember you said you wanted videos, still havent seen any but I came across this.

Perfect kill times for the 4 H5 starting guns

Pistol - 1.26

AR - 1.13

BR - 1.33

1.28 DMR
This is the most powerful AR in the series. Its also the furthest shooting AR in the series and the first AR to deal headshot damage.

Jeezus. I can NOT get it going right now on H5. Might as well give my 3yr old the controller at this point.

Jeezus. I can NOT get it going right now on H5. Might as well give my 3yr old the controller at this point.
Stick to warzone for a little bit and work on your movement, ar br and pistol skills. There are plenty of new people there to hone your skills against

Anybody know if the Classic Star Wars games are also coming to XBone? I would love to be able to play Bounter Hunter again without having to buy a Gamecube.

lol funny @PmpDaddyRobFord

Just read on Reddit btw that MS is taking elite controller orders again and  it should ship before the end of the month. Im waiting for Best Buy to restock tho

Back
Top Bottom