Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I was sad when I realized I totally forgot about midnight h5 tourneys...I saw someone tweet about one near me. I would've won playing with one hand against people that live locally :lol:
I wonder how I would do in a cod tourney :lol:

I remember in High school everyone was like "I'm raw at Halo bro you don't want it" i was like "what rank are you?" and they'd go "rank? what do you mean? I have like a 20 i think"
Me: :rofl:
then all my friends would chime in and tell dude "man, don't even play him bro. he's gonna destroy you."

That pretty much sums up my local community. Not sure if Gamestop still does those tourneys tho, cause I think they do 9PM early midnight launches now. :frown:

You're new here, better find other Xbox friends, don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially not on NT for gaming
Shut up.
laugh.gif

I remember in High school everyone was like "I'm raw at Halo bro you don't want it" i was like "what rank are you?" and they'd go "rank? what do you mean? I have like a 20 i think"
then all my friends would chime in and tell dude "man, don't even play him bro. he's gonna destroy you."

That pretty much sums up my local community. Not sure if Gamestop still does those tourneys tho, cause I think they do 9PM early midnight launches now. :frown:

I know for past games they did. I remember for reach, my friend refused to tell me where one was being held because he knew I would win :lol: :smh:

I remember I'm high school, I found out some of my friends actually played h3, so we gamed. They would call me by my gamer tag at school lol

Last edited:
But why I started a game of Warzone and Halo threw me in a game already happening and at that placed me on the team that was losing, with their core being attacked....wtf

First, Warzone is more of a social experience than Arena. Second, if you dont have drop in drop out for games that size, you would have people complaining that it takes too long to find games.

I know for past games they did. I remember for reach, my friend refused to tell me where one was being held because he knew I would win :lol: :smh:

I remember I'm high school, I found out some of my friends actually played h3, so we gamed. They would call me by my gamer tag at school lol

:lol: My IRL friends still call me Jump, Jumpy, etc. It got so bad I started to respond to Jay in real life.

Local tourneys are the best. My favorite memory of all time was winning the Halo Reach tourney at my local BBY, handing out toilet paper to the losers in the final so they could clean themselves up and walking away with the legendary edition. I was a such a ****

:lol: My IRL friends still call me Jump, Jumpy, etc. It got so bad I started to respond to Jay in real life.

Local tourneys are the best. My favorite memory of all time was winning the Halo Reach tourney at my local BBY, handing out toilet paper to the losers in the final so they could clean themselves up and walking away with the legendary edition. I was a such a ****

:x dude is relentless

:rofl:

If you download a game it's essentially yours as long as you keep paying for a gold subscription. You'll be able to search for tomb raider in the store and it will say install

If you didn't download the game while it was available for free, then no it's not still available for gold users
Well in that case, let me go back and reinstall Tomb Raider. I deleted it because I didn't know if I would have time to finish it. Will also be downloading The Walking Dead season 1.

Started installing AC: Black Flag earlier this morning before I left for work so that should be done by now. Most likely won't play it til 2 weeks from now.

Will be getting my copy of Forza Horizon 2 in today so I'm installing that soon as I get off & get done grocery shopping. Will be playing that all week.
Ryse has some of the best graphics i've seen, but that game is trash.
I'm been trying to get this game to install, but it won't work. Want to play through the campaign this upcoming weekend.

What yall scooping up for the B2G1F deals... I aint into Halo so that's out of the question...

But why I started a game of Warzone and Halo threw me in a game already happening and at that placed me on the team that was losing, with their core being attacked....wtf

First, Warzone is more of a social experience than Arena. Second, if you dont have drop in drop out for games that size, you would have people complaining that it takes too long to find games.
Least they could've did was put me on the winning team. BUT if Warzone isn't ranked IDC then.

You're new here, better find other Xbox friends, don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially not on NT for gaming
Shut up.
That's not nice, I am telling you the truth. Say sorry.

Sorry.
Shut up.
So you're Mr. 3 down right? I wasn't sure if it was you or not lol so I left it be.

Yep mr 3rd down

Was tryna up my rank but kept getting on crap teams.
You shouldve invited me bro or sent a message/party invite. You gonna be on tonight?

Fallout can't come fast enough.
1 more week man [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Least they could've did was put me on the winning team. BUT if Warzone isn't ranked IDC then.
Sorry.
You shouldve invited me bro or sent a message/party invite. You gonna be on tonight?
1 more week man [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Yep I'll be on probably around 6pm est til about 8pm. U gonna be on?

"scalebound devs want user submitted tracks."

Tweet

[h1]#drewsheadphones[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom