Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The only mistake was buying BLOPS3 and not Halo 5.

In your brother's case, 500 GB is enough, you can still fit like 10-14 games. Otherwise if he enjoys the Xbox One, he can buy a separate external HDD to install more games.

my brother is stubborn. Hes a cod loyalist for some reason. I almost got that halo edition 1 tb but since it was going on my card i want about to pay the extra 100

Man you can tell I haven't played COD in a long time. I'm getting my *** handed to me right now. Still having fun with the game.

any good xbox live deals floating around?
XBL is 30$ all year round sir. Cdkeys.com

http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/memberships/12-month-xbox-live-gold-membership-xbox-360

Halo 5 BTB gonna be lit :pimp:

Valhalla remake standoff remake :pimp: :pimp:
Forged maps though. These aren't technically remakes.

Standoff is my favourite Halo map ever while its being mentioned.

They're also going to fix the broken aiming for H5
Guardian.....Best map of all time

River is the best map of all time
Gears 2
nthat.gif

Guardian is horrible dude, absolutely terrible. Not a fan of maps that only play one gametype well and Ball is the only gametype that Guardian works for.

For anybody wondering if they should jump on the gamestop elite deal or wait till black friday, the black friday ad is below.

The system is going to be $50 cheaper but it doesn't come with an extra controller or game and I can guarantee they aren't going to be giving people $250 trade in value on their ps4s and xbox ones towards any black friday purchases.

The current deal is better.

The newest Astro Headsets for both consoles are going to be $200, good deal on them.

The new Xbox One astro mixamp doesn't force you to run a cable from your controller to mixamp for chat.

Last edited:
Guardian is horrible dude, absolutely terrible. Not a fan of maps that only play one gametype well and Ball is the only gametype that Guardian works for.

You wilin. Perfect for slayer or lone wolf. Nowhere to hide. Nowhere to run. Pure slayer. I used to get it in on that. What's the best map? If you name anything before 3 or after Reach I won't know it lol

:lol: False
nah

You wilin. Perfect for slayer or lone wolf. Nowhere to hide. Nowhere to run. Pure slayer. I used to get it in on that. What's the best map? If you name anything before 3 or after Reach I won't know it lol

laugh.gif
False
nah
Standoff is the best Halo map.

Guardian is a terrible Slayer map, theres zero incentive to push, zero incentive to leave your side of the map aside from the three minutes when the Camo and OS spawns. You ever play Guardian in 4s? The games would not reach 50 kills way too often. Its slow and boring.

Standoff is a great map, I do well in open area maps, but my only issue is the damn Warthogs. If they took them out, I'd rank it one of the best but damn, when the game's close and almost ending, all of a sudden kids want to use the Warthog which is terrible. And there's only 1 drainer spawn and 1 plasma pistol spawn and the rocket launcher has no lock-on, lasers always gone and in the middle of the map, that Warthog turret is way OP.

Guardian is one of the few compact maps I liked.

I'm not doing well in Halo 5 as opposed to how well I'm good at Halo 1, 3, Reach, and Halo 4. I think it's because of the compact small maps. I do so well in Warzone but suck in Arena. I'm good at precision which is why SWAT is my best playlist. On top of all that, kids are jetpack thrusting everywhere. This is frustrating.

We should ask for a playlist where sprint, jetpacking are both disabled.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-community-feedback-program

The Warthogs are a huge part of why that map was great. The map was like 90% strategy dependent. Like everything Mr. Highness said are the things that make the map great. You execute the opening strat to perfection, you win the game. 

-Walk out the base, everyone throw nades at the sky towards the next teams front door/hog

-Two guys get in the hog and go right towards your Silo side/ their camo and patrol that side

-One guy grabs Camo rocks, and pushes Splazer

-4th guy goes BR rock and covers the guy who's pushing laser.

Do that and win out and you get Hog, Laser and total map control. You can come back if you're down to that but it isnt easy and thats the beauty of it to me. 

Last edited:
Son. This 3.5 works flawless with my V-Moda headphones. Like. I'm hearing game audio and the party in my headphones.

SON.

Question: Does it slow down your game or make it lag? Maybe it's just my internet.

Last edited:
Still not understanding how the GS current deal is a good deal??

You get 250 trade in for your current console instead of like 150 and with purchase of any bundle get a free game and another controller... if you already have an older one you can pretty much replace it for free if you wanted or get the elite version for the price of the controller like alot of us did.

Last edited:
I'm glad I got the elite Xbox. I'm still getting used to the controller tho.
My left hands middle finger is developing a sore spot because of the way I've been holding the controller. It's like it's rubbing the controller as I try not to have my fingers on the back triggers much. They are so sensitive and I'm not trained to use them enough.

Need to read the manual on the controller.

You get 250 trade in for your current console instead of like 150 and with purchase of any bundle get a free game and another controller... if you already have an older one you can pretty much replace it for free if you wanted or get the elite version for the price of the controller like alot of us did.
So a free game, elite controller and 1 tb for $150?

So a free game, elite controller and 1 tb for $150?
250 but the free game extra controller and extra 500 gigs makes it worth it for me

Back
Top Bottom