Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Son. This 3.5 works flawless with my V-Moda headphones. Like. I'm hearing game audio and the party in my headphones.

SON.

View media item 1771557

Question: Does it slow down your game or make it lag? Maybe it's just my internet.

lmaoooo i had the same reaction ... i had a turtle beach headset for 360 that had bout fiddy leven cables its nice to just plug into the controller and be good

Target's finally doing that Buy 2 Get 1 Free Game Promo:

http://www.target.com/sb/xbox-one-video-games/-/N-55kug#?lnk=lnav_shop categories_9&navigation=true&category=55kug&view_type=medium&sort_by=bestselling&pageCount=60&facets=d_deals%3ABOGO&response_group=Items%2CVariationSummary&zone=PLP

Coupon code for $5 off: TGTA39R9 (I haven't verified)

Damn, I should have listened to one of you guys who mentioned this deal a month ago. But I'm waiting for Fallout 4 and Tomb Raider and they ain't eligible yet.

Last edited:
Whats special about the elite version x box and contriller again?
It has a solid state hybrid bar drive that performs things a bit faster than the normal Xbox. Like loading games etc. also it's essentially a 1tb console for $350, since the last lots controller costs $150. Normal 1tb consoles are $399

Man I can't wait for Fallout 4 to release. I'm gonna need that to keep me from stressing too much during the next few weeks waiting for the results of my muscle biopsy.

Man I can't wait for Fallout 4 to release. I'm gonna need that to keep me from stressing too much during the next few weeks waiting for the results of my muscle biopsy.
I was running through my H3 game history to look at games of Standoff that I've played and I found like three games with us in it. The good old days man 
frown.gif

Isnt Guardian Slayer terrible?

I was running through my H3 game history to look at games of Standoff that I've played and I found like three games with us in it. The good old days man 
frown.gif

Yeah I miss those days.

And Guardian slayer is hot trash. Especially if it's AR starts.

Easily one of my most hated maps at 50 high Team Slayer.

High Ground definitely up there too in terms of worst TS maps

frown.gif

Yeah I miss those days.

And Guardian slayer is hot trash. Especially if it's AR starts.

Easily one of my most hated maps at 50 high Team Slayer.

High Ground definitely up there too in terms of worst TS maps
The bold is true, it was literally sit around for 3 minutes until Camo/OS spawned. Other than that nothing ever happened.

I cant rock with the rest of that statement. I liked High Ground for TS most of the time.

Guardian, Citadel, ORBITAL
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
, New Narrows, Assembly. The bottom 5 maps that were in TS.

Orbital deserves its own line, map is just awful all around.

Last edited:

The bold is true, it was literally sit around for 3 minutes until Camo/OS spawned. Other than that nothing ever happened.

I cant rock with the rest of that statement. I liked High Ground for TS most of the time.

Guardian, Citadel, Construct most of the time, New Narrows, Assembly. The bottom 5 maps that were in TS.
I liked Assembly and Citadel a lot. Some of my favorites actually lol.

Guardian is truly the worst though. I remember games ending like with a score of like 12 to 15 fairly frequently.

Guardian, Citadel, ORBITAL
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
, New Narrows, Assembly. The bottom 5 maps that were in TS.

Orbital deserves its own line, map is just awful all around.
i can agree with the orbital, citadel, and assembly
laugh.gif
 but i always remember guardian being a popular map compared to others when it came to TS and MLG 

but i never experienced games like what you and colombia talk about with games going nowhere and people waiting for Camo/OS

i liked new narrows as well it was an okay map but if you had a team that couldn't get control of the map you were done

i can agree with the orbital, citadel, and assembly
laugh.gif
 but i always remember guardian being a popular map compared to others when it came to TS and MLG 

but i never experienced games like what you and colombia talk about with games going nowhere and people waiting for Camo/OS

i liked new narrows as well it was an okay map but if you had a team that couldn't get control of the map you were done
Games like that only really occured frequently at the highest level in ranked matchmaking.

It was pretty common at rank 50 especially when playing in a party of 3 or 4.

Last edited:

Guardian, Citadel, Construct most of the time, New Narrows, Assembly. The bottom 5 maps that were in TS.
I liked Assembly and Citadel a lot. Some of my favorites actually lol.
Guardian is truly the worst though. I remember games ending like with a score of like 12 to 15 fairly frequently.
Not to mention the initial spawns.

Spawn bottom blue, get shotgun and a decent chance at camo.

Spawn Elbow, get Sniper, OS, a better chance at either getting or burning Camo, the bubble and brute shot, and the better side of the map

Last edited:
I always enjoyed guardian slayer idk what halo you was playing b
They hating for no reason, Guardian was my ish. I used to get busy on that map. Now H5 tells you when and where the special weapons respawn. Like what are we, 7. H3 was a monumental classic.

But I never played at 50. Highest was 45.

Last edited:
But can we talk about how y'all buying Astros and I just glo'D up and hit y'all with some new ish when y'all thought I was old aND irrelevant? Like, game audio and party in my headphones.

Son. The game audio floated to my headphones. Floated.

Nah but seriously it's even more enjoyable since I already have professional headphones. Wish I knew this from the jump.

They hating for no reason, Guardian was my ish. I used to get busy on that map. Now H5 tells you when and where the special weapons respawn. Like what are we, 7. H3 was a monumental classic.

That's the main reason you enjoy guardian. I enjoyed it in social because people wouldn't try their hearts out and play extremely conservative.

Playing at rank 45 is a completely different game than playing at 50.

If you played in a party of 3-4 at 50 high and got Guardian there was a very high chance the game wouldn't go past 25 kills unless the other team was really bad.

Last edited:

That's the main reason you enjoy guardian. I enjoyed it in social because people wouldn't try their hearts out and play extremely conservative.
If you played in a party of 3-4 at 50 high and got Guardian there was a very high chance the game wouldn't go past 25 kills unless the other team was really bad.
Damn. They need that H3 system bck. These changes are WASTE. I remember your ranking meant everything, especially the lone wolf one. But yea, cause I never saw people camping for armor or camo.

Son. This 3.5 works flawless with my V-Moda headphones. Like. I'm hearing game audio and the party in my headphones.

SON.

View media item 1771557

Question: Does it slow down your game or make it lag? Maybe it's just my internet.

lmaoooo i had the same reaction ... i had a turtle beach headset for 360 that had bout fiddy leven cables its nice to just plug into the controller and be good
Son, I'm out here with Pakistani women and small dogs.

Damn. They need that H3 system bck. These changes are WASTE. I remember your ranking meant everything, especially the lone wolf one. But yea, cause I never saw people camping for armor or camo.
It wasn't really camping, you legit couldn't move off your side of the map without the powerup. Midmap was a deathtrap and it was even worse if you were the team that got stuck Gold.

The team with the Snipe Tower setup could literally see 90% the map. You weren't getting across without the camo guy making a play and killing someone, or stealing the OS from them. Most of the times it you'd trade like 2-3 kills and everyone would stop pushing again and you'd be waiting another three minutes until the power-ups spawn just poking out and pot shooting people.

Lockout was the same way, zero reason to push ever.

Guardian is horrible dude, absolutely terrible. Not a fan of maps that only play one gametype well and Ball is the only gametype that Guardian works for.
LOCKOUT/THE PIT/MIDSHIP

BEST HALO MAPS OF ALL TIME IMO.
I dont like Lockout either which I know isnt a shcok being that it an Gaurdian are so similar. Midship is the most over rated map of all time though, its grown on me over the years but I really don't get why everone went so hard for it

Last edited:

It wasn't really camping, you legit couldn't move off your side of the map without the powerup. Midmap was a deathtrap and it was even worse if you were the team that got stuck Gold.

The team with the Snipe Tower setup could literally see 90% the map. You weren't getting across without the camo guy making a play and killing someone, or stealing the OS from them. Most of the times it you'd trade like 2-3 kills and everyone would stop pushing again and you'd be waiting another three minutes until the power-ups spawn just poking out and pot shooting people.

I dont like Lockout either which I know isnt a shcok being that it an Gaurdian are so similar. Midship is the most over rated map of all time though, its grown on me over the years but I really don't get why everone went so hard for it
I completely forgot about the Lockout remake. That map basically had the same problem as guardian. Not quite as bad but still bad enough to frequently hit the time limit with under 30 kills.

Back
Top Bottom