Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Also i copped Gears of War 3 when they had it free a while back with games with gold in anticipation :smokin

So anybody trying to run that co-op on GOW3 as well when it drops let me know.

Call of Duty or Halo, which game should I buy?
Neither
laugh.gif

You really trying to make people miserable like you. 

Also i copped Gears of War 3 when they had it free a while back with games with gold in anticipation :smokin

So anybody trying to run that co-op on GOW3 as well when it drops let me know.

This hurts. I should have done the same.

Call of Duty or Halo, which game should I buy?
Neither
dont listen to homie hes anti Halo besides 3 and i dont even think he owns COD 

for the people who have played both and are having fun i can bet you theyll say both.

Dude always tryna rain on everyone parade 
NT had nice runs this weekend on COD in various game modes AND we didn't even touch Zombies yet AND we didn't touch the campaign yet which is COOP.

Halo is fun also, mad heads on the thread been running. I owe you btw @memphissfinest  too many people was on COD.

Multiplayer still works if the servers are still online. So you can still play all the gears games and halos etc

NT had nice runs this weekend on COD in various game modes AND we didn't even touch Zombies yet AND we didn't touch the campaign yet which is COOP.

Halo is fun also, mad heads on the thread been running. I owe you btw @memphissfinest  too many people was on COD.
i have yet to touch the zombies in it but I'm really enjoying it. its the best cod to come out since BLOPS 2 but the campaign is pretty terrible. veteran is pretty easy with only 2 people but I'm not touching realistic difficulty 

we had a great morning run yesterday in duty went on a nice streak in HC search

I can see GB battles being really fun for this duty 

Yeah the maps aren't the greatest however they are decent. HC Search is def back, I hated it in AW.

Grabbing WWE 2k16, AC Syndicate & GTA V when Black Friday hits. After that I'm done buying games until The Division, Hitman & Mafia 3 come out.

Getting off work at 2:30 central today for a dentist appointment then I'm free to kick *** in Black Ops 3.

Halo is fun also, mad heads on the thread been running. I owe you btw @memphissfinest
 too many people was on COD.

Same Memph, I saw the invite but cod was really going off at that point

About to get on this Target buy 2 get 1 free tmrw for tomb raider, fallout and some game my homie wanted so it'll offset the price for the 2 i want.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom