Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I went a few pages back to read up on the elite bundle from gamestop couldn't find nothing...

Was the deal our the exchange yall talking bout...

250 for your Xbox one

500 for the elite bundle which includes the $150 elite controller, 1 TB hard drive, a free game and an extra free controller.

Damn... that's a good deal...
Might have to pull that trigger. Will be calling today. I don't think I ever saw that email though. Checking my trash.

Edit: nothing in there. Hopefully it's still going on.

Deal is over

I went a few pages back to read up on the elite bundle from gamestop couldn't find nothing...

250 for your Xbox one

500 for the elite bundle which includes the $150 elite controller, 1 TB hard drive, a free game and an extra free controller.

Might have to pull that trigger. Will be calling today. I don't think I ever saw that email though. Checking my trash.

Deal is over
No it's not
The free controller and game deal is
But the trade is still going on till the 21st

250 for your Xbox one

Deal is over
No it's not

The deal is not over but part of the deal is over?

That means it's over bruh.... No free game or controller is a big difference.

250 for your Xbox one

Deal is over
No it's not

Hell yeah it's a big difference.

I dragged my feet with this deal and now it's gone :smh:

Also, I wasn't really feeling Halo 5 so I went back to playing Halo 3 on MCC.

I'll try to link up with some of you guys when you're on.

Just so many games to play at the moment.

And now will probably be adding BLOPS3 and Fallout 4 and another free game from that 2 for 1 Target deal.

View media item 1780696

Been working 10 to 15 hour days to fix the site that I'm at. So I'm not on NT a lot anymore (as some of you can tell). This blows man... I'll call today and see if they'll bend the rules. Never hurts to ask... doubtful.

250 for your Xbox one

Deal is over
No it's not

My bad thought u meant the Xbox trade in deal

Digital and Games with Gold 360 titles on BC, how do you access them on X1 again?

Shadow Complex!
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Wow no H3 or Reach...... I can't man I just can't. What is Discs of Tron? Games like this make it but the flagship title doesn't. Gears made it but Halo didn't. The disappointment continues

Time to really go find a 360 for purchase.

Last edited:
Nice. Thanks.

If you copped games on a old gamer tag do you think you can license transfer them to a new GT? Only issue is my old GT is banned so I can't log on to them. I can access them on 360 but they are still attached to my old GT.
embarassed.gif

Wow. Fallout 4 and Rise of the Tomb Raider are both getting awesome reviews. With everything that's just dropped and Star Wars around the corner, it's a glorious time for gaming :smokin

Wow no H3 or Reach...... I can't man I just can't. What is Discs of Tron? Games like this make it but the flagship title doesn't. Gears made it but Halo didn't. The disappointment continues

Halo reach is on the coming soon list. Why would they launch another halo game 2 weeks after halo 5 just came out.

Wow no H3 or Reach...... I can't man I just can't.

why dont you just wait for BC to come out? chill out b lol
Paying the 110$ it should cost to get a 360 and wired controller seems easier than not playing for X amount of months.

Wow no H3 or Reach...... I can't man I just can't.

You really think they was gonna make Halo a priority with MCC and H5 out.
I'm not a video game developer by any means but how hard could this have been?

They could have dropped some of this other games too. We're out here porting backgammon to Xbox one but not Halo? Is this real life?

Halo reach is on the coming soon list. Why would they launch another halo game 2 weeks after halo 5 just came out.
If H5 was really what they said it is releasing an 8 year old game wouldn't harm it in any way. Being that H3 is "Already on MCC" what harm would putting it on BC do?

There's also a fan service aspect being that MCC H3 and the OG aren't truly the same game.

The reach part is whatever arguments can be made for and against why it isn't available now.

I don't want to argue though, no point. Legit disappointed in this console again.

Paying the 110$ it should cost to get a 360 and wired controller seems easier than not playing for X amount of months.

Go buy this before its too late - ONE DAY ONLY: http://www.cowboom.com/deal-of-the-day.cfm

I'm not a video game developer by any means but how hard could this have been?

They could have dropped some of this other games too. We're out here porting backgammon to Xbox one but not Halo? Is this real life?

This is a huge oversimplification of an very difficult issue and a classic case of people asking for stuff but not knowing how difficult it is to implement. MS is going the emulation route so here a small excerpt which covers the issues surrounding emulation.

Virtual boy

So what about emulation? This involves running a program on the new console that effectively pretends to be the old machine so that it can play classic games. Nintendo, for example, offers its Virtual Console service for the Wii and 3DS which allows owners to download and play classic Super Nintendo, Game Boy and even Sega Mega Drive titles in their original form.

Once again, however, the problem with emulating more recent consoles is technological advance. "It was when the PS3 tried to emulate the PS2 that the increase in technology began to present problems," says developer Byron Atkinson-Jones, whose new game Blast 'Em has just been released. "Like the PS1, the PS2 had a single processor but the graphics system was a lot more complex, allowing for parallel processing, which meant it could run more than one bit of code at a time. You can emulate this on the more modern processors but you have to get the timing between the true hardware-based parallel processing and the software emulated version exactly right. And that timing would also have to take into account the differences between the territory versions, i.e. a game running on PAL or NTSC. Along with other factors that might be enough to break a game."

And timing is not the only issue – the increasing adaptability of the hardware itself is also causing problems. "It's complexity versus schedule," says Hollis. "If your emulated graphics processor is programmable (as PS3 and Xbox 360 are) that creates a huge explosion of possibilities to emulate and test – easily trillions of cases. We are talking large possibility spaces here. No way you are going to be able to emulate all the games, and do the job in a rush. If you had ten years, well maybe.

"The second piece of bad news is performance headroom. To emulate an old system's hardware in software you need a system which is significantly more powerful, I'd say ten times more powerful is a good rule of thumb. This current generation is simply not that much more powerful than the last, especially in terms of general purpose compute. Moore's law is basically over for CPUs, and has been for around five years. That means new machines do not have the power to emulate last generation in software."

I already saw that. I'm debating it. Pretty ridiculous it doesn't come. With the cord though. I don't even need a 250gb Xbox just the 20Gb.

In regards to the latter part I was not trying to over simplify by any means,I know it's complicated, but I don't doubt their capabilities to make it happen and to keep it real there are a lot of games on that list that "Don't deserve to be there" especially over Halo games.

BC would have also brought a population jump with it which is a part of why iIwanted it to happen.

Last edited:
Free $60 GS credit....should I get Tomb Raider throughly enojyed the first one, but felt it was too short to justify the $60 tag or get FO4...never played the FO series but I heard its long which might justify the 60 tag

Back
Top Bottom