• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Might as well play halo if u playing core man. Half a clip for a body

This!! was playing regular TDM and it takes too many bullets to kill...When I get shot it seems as if it only takes one bullet
mean.gif

This!! was playing regular TDM and it takes too many bullets to kill...When I get shot it seems as if it only takes one bullet
mean.gif
It's insane because it makes the sounds for hits, sometimes I stop shooting and the person still alive, like how many times do I need to hit them. It seems so inconsistent.

This!! was playing regular TDM and it takes too many bullets to kill...When I get shot it seems as if it only takes one bullet:smh:
It's insane because it makes the sounds for hits, sometimes I stop shooting and the person still alive, like how many times do I need to hit them. It seems so inconsistent.
That's the worse. Like I'll be running and light a guy up with A short burst in his neck and keep going only to see that he's not dead and he kills me

Also I've found that no matter what gun I use, I always go negative unless I'm using the Dingo. That gun just destroys all

Last edited:
I really wanna get 6 Nters together and just run Search, see how well we can do. 

not tryna brag but i know i can hold my weight

with the few of the homies i played with so far i can see a nice 20 game streak 

I'm down for this, I'd just have to adjust some classes. :smokin

To the HC players, I commend you on cookin in the playlist. Game is frustrating enough on normal against some people. I can't even imagine the trolls in HC. :smh:

Main reason i stopped HC back in MW3 days was the extreme amount of camping :x

Understandable though in HC mode to camp... you're really incentivized to camp more in HC than Core imo.

i never was a big HC player the only time i would play it is when my friends would want to play HC S&D on MW2

Main reason i stopped HC back in MW3 days was the extreme amount of camping
sick.gif

Understandable though in HC mode to camp... you're really incentivized to camp more in HC than Core imo.
They camp even more in core to me just watching the map. I don't need help on the battlefield I go out and shoot first and ask questions last. It's nothing tho you see HC heads adapt to run with the fam but it might be far and in between now broski
ohwell.gif

Is there some kinda lag comp on blops 3... im losing gun battles where in legit waiting on dudes with a sub machine guna and theyll have almg or ar and still win. I know i have really fast internet but feel im losing to many heads up gunfights

Im notmthe greateset player but what up.with the xp at the end of matches inremeber it being more. ...got 139 for a match

I really wanna get 6 Nters together and just run Search, see how well we can do. 

not tryna brag but i know i can hold my weight

with the few of the homies i played with so far i can see a nice 20 game streak 

I'm down for this, I'd just have to adjust some classes. :smokin

To the HC players, I commend you on cookin in the playlist. Game is frustrating enough on normal against some people. I can't even imagine the trolls in HC. :smh:

worst thing about HC is your teammates killing you lol.

Is there some kinda lag comp on blops 3... im losing gun battles where in legit waiting on dudes with a sub machine guna and theyll have almg or ar and still win. I know i have really fast internet but feel im losing to many heads up gunfights

Man I'm STILL trying to find a good enough SMG for me to run with. Most of them are too weak and have too much recoil for me to be effective with them. I'm waiting until I unlock more to try, but so far they're all buns.

I mainly run using one of my two AR's, because the recoil is less and the damage is higher.

Tried using the Man O War last night cause I think I heard it was good, fire rate is too slow for me to cook w/.

This!! was playing regular TDM and it takes too many bullets to kill...When I get shot it seems as if it only takes one bullet:smh:

Man its infuriating. There have been times where i put bullets into 3 different people next to each other and ended up dying without killing any of them. If I can put bullets into 3 people before you hit me once I should be the one rewarded.

Back
Top Bottom