• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Zombies is trash.

You must be booty or used to AW... its the best zombies ever by a large margin...

We be goin in. First one ive wanted to play more than multiplayer... ever
Been consistantly doing the rituals and unlocking pack a punch and getting the elemental swords by round 3/4
And the civil protector by 5
I been putting in work
Like level 19 in zombies
Add me next time u on
Gt: nawghtyhare

I'm not particularly wowed by anything in this new dashboard. As long as its not a slow disaster like the first one then its whatever. I can play Banjo Kazooie again at least.

No H3 backwards compatibility, one year anniversary of MCC yesterday and games a mess, no controller to play Tomb Raider cause M$ still has it. Hooray.

Watch the price of 360 games slowly climb back up now that BC is out too. 

Man that octagon map is straight cheese though.

I remember Neighbor battling someone back in the day on it and then the sniper spawn cheese went down after he got a kill 
mean.gif

Dude had like 4 straight snipe headshots back to back because he knew the exact spot they were going to spawn.

Last edited:
Only things tempting me to hit Walmart for BF is the $15 GoW Ultimate, $12 3 month of XBL, and maybe a DVD or two.

Number one rule of Black Friday- if you're looking to get a Walmart, Target, or Best Buy "DOORBUSTER"...... you're gonna have a bad time."

Last edited:
I'm not particularly wowed by anything in this new dashboard. As long as its not a slow disaster like the first one then its whatever. I can play Banjo Kazooie again at least.

No H3 backwards compatibility, one year anniversary of MCC yesterday and games a mess, no controller to play Tomb Raider cause M$ still has it. Hooray.

I say this with all the love in the world. Just sell the damn thing, buy a 360 & H3 and pocket the difference. I dont know why you torture yourself with a purchase you obviously regret. It kind of pains me to watch you become more sour with each disappointment. You dont seem to be open to try new titles and your heart really wants to you to play H3 as it was intended to be played. This abusive relationship with your XB1 needs to stop before one of you kills the other...

Last edited:

I say this with all the love in the world. Just sell the damn thing, buy a 360 & H3 and pocket the difference. I dont know why you torture yourself with a purchase you obviously regret. It kind of pains me to watch you become more sour with each disappointment. You dont seem to be open to try new titles and your heart really wants to you to play H3 as it was intended to be played. This abusive relationship with your XB1 needs to stop before one of you kills the other...
laugh.gif

Man...

I'm just happy to be a gamer right now. Too much to play and not enough time to enjoy it all. Have a blessed gaming and holiday season all.

I will be spending my Thanksgiving holiday just like I did when I was in school; posted up all day :smokin and on the One :pimp:

Last edited:
Just waiting for Best Buy to restock on elites. I am set for the rest of the year man. Got Tomb Raider yesterday and my boy has a physical of Fallout for me. Not enough time to game for real.

Just waiting for Best Buy to restock on elites. I am set for the rest of the year man. Got Tomb Raider yesterday and my boy has a physical of Fallout for me. Not enough time to game for real.

Fallout has taken over me, I spent 2 hours building my town. 6 hours total and I've only completed 2 quests.

Also the intro cinematic is :smokin

Fallout has taken over me, I spent 2 hours building my town. 6 hours total and I've only completed 2 quests.

Also the intro cinematic is
smokin.gif
U need to join party on Xbox for the jokes and Fallout tips. party was straight Fallout and Tomb Raider last night. I don't think I can touch Fallout until December..maybe.

coming up on an elite controller for $100 plus my stock controller :pimp:

Bro once you get used to that controller, you boutta cook! :nthat:

Controller fell through :smh:

I've been using a battle beaver controller for about 1.5 years on my xbox one though (current set up is left under is A right under is B // + smart triggers.. the triggers are converted to buttons rather than tension released )

The only reason i haven't bought an elite controller is because it'll be extremely redundant to have a 3rd "modded" controller

Here's my current line up.

View media item 1664703

I buy new names though. I had batman I have Tomb raider and I'm buying fallout. Halo is simply the one constant in my gaming habits.

To be fair I'd want to play all the OGs, it's just that 360 is the only fully functional title.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom