Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
watching , I may be switching out the xbox 1 i bought for the 1 tb tombraider edition

damn this tomb raider looks amazing

so is twitch just a site i can watch people play games>?

Last edited:
watching , I may be switching out the xbox 1 i bought for the 1 tb tombraider edition

damn this tomb raider looks amazing

so is twitch just a site i can watch people play games>?

You can watch people play games, and you can stream games you play yourself. The more viewers you have, you can obtain donations and earn a subscribe button from people to subscribe $5 a month to your channel which twitch takes half. I see people make a living off there. Also you can run ads and get revenue off that once or twice an hour. I'm so jealous.

Anyone want to play h5?

What are you playing? I'm still waiting for the first update for the game to bring out BTB and new maps. The Arena maps are a bit too compact.

Last edited:
You can watch people play games, and you can stream games you play yourself. The more viewers you have, you can obtain donations and earn a subscribe button from people to subscribe $5 a month to your channel which twitch takes half. I see people make a living off there. Also you can run ads and get revenue off that once or twice an hour. I'm so jealous.
What are you playing? I'm still waiting for the first update for the game to bring out BTB and new maps. The Arena maps are a bit too compact.

Up for anything, except that btb like gametype lol

Up for anything, except that btb like gametype lol

Invite me xXxHIGHNESSxXx but have to warn you, you'd need a stretcher to carry me.

ugg this battlefront gets boring fast. Seriously EA a $60 game with 4 multiplayer maps in the rotation for the one mode (supremacy) everyone is playing. :x :smh: And the other modes are pretty much garbage save for squadron, but that got boring too.

In 2 hours the maps got stale. I was wondering why I was playing the same maps over and over then found out there's only 4 for supremacy. You would think if there's no campaign, EA would have put in more maps. Probably saving it all for the season pass.

Glad I got a feel for this game, I would have felt I wasted my money if I pre-ordered it. :lol:

ugg this battlefront gets boring fast. Seriously EA a $60 game with 4 multiplayer maps in the rotation for the one mode (supremacy) everyone is playing. :x :smh: And the other modes are pretty much garbage save for squadron, but that got boring too.

In 2 hours the maps got stale. I was wondering why I was playing the same maps over and over then found out there's only 4 for supremacy. You would think if there's no campaign, EA would have put in more maps. Probably saving it all for the season pass.

Glad I got a feel for this game, I would have felt I wasted my money if I pre-ordered it. :lol:

Sad but true

Thanks for the info. I think I'll wait for this to hit ea access in a year.

Thanks for the info. I think I'll wait for this to hit ea access in a year.

If the launch reveals a disappointing experience, then there won't be anyone playing a year from now
You'll be taking on the empire solo-dolo

Welp money saved

Xbox One Predictions/Wants?

PC-to-XB1 streaming

360 controller support

Background Music

Forza Horizon 3

nerd.gif

being able to set images from Edge browser as background wallpaper without the need for a usb drive. Should just be able to hit the menu button and select "set as background"

yes to background music without having to snap it. If 360 could it y not the One.

being able to organize the pins completely. Hate that "move pin to front" only option.

and one last thing about SW:BF, no in game chat :wow: :smh: Focusing on team objectives is non existent since everyone is basically lone wolfing. If you want to chat, have to make a separate party outside of the game to be able talk to your teammates. And there's a lot of power up hogging where dudes will just camp for a specific powerup. Saw one dude kept camping for the A wing and have to admit dude did work with it. :lol: And of course the hero power up everyone wants and very rarely is someone actually good with it. :lol:

Also in general not just BF, kind of annoying how every multiplayer game now has some sort of card/pack system in place. :x

Anyone tryna play zombies shadows of evil
I know how to get all the perks and the elemental swords
And turn on pack a punch
So I'm decent

3 hours into fallout 4.

Already experienced a game breaking bug.

Went to my save from 10 minutes in the past, all is well.

I was wondering if anyone is running on COD3 today or tonight. Im not the best haha GT is thebigeuro1 add me

Back
Top Bottom