Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Went to target and copped destiny bo3 and 2k16. The gt is supreme junkiez and iYen iYen fh2 tomorrow? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thank you to the one viewer who watched me play Fallout for 4 minutes. Then watched my girl twerk for the other two.

Side note, I like fallout. Took me a minute to realize I needed that machine gun for the Deathclaw. I was like I NEED A DART GUN. I ran around a car shooting it. This negros PICKED UP THE CAR I was like

View media item 1787704
Fallout solid. Gotta get used to the changes. Also, does armor wear off like before?

I had more to say but forgot. So yeah.

for the TV do you need to plug your cable box in to your x box ?

Yes. You have to plug your cable box into the HDMI-In on the console, then plug the HDMI TV-Out from the console to the TV

Thank you to the one viewer who watched me play Fallout for 4 minutes. Then watched my girl twerk for the other two.

Side note, I like fallout. Took me a minute to realize I needed that machine gun for the Deathclaw. I was like I NEED A DART GUN. I ran around a car shooting it. This negros PICKED UP THE CAR I was like

View media item 1787704
Fallout solid. Gotta get used to the changes. Also, does armor wear off like before?

Im playing on "Hard" , second highest difficulty, and theres no wear'n'tear deterioration on weapons and armor like in FO3

Just copped that Borderlands. That $64 hurt, I'm a $30.88 kind of guy lol. I can't go back to full price.

What's good @shottadru
 @Putting In Work

Just copped COd too, well got it last week.
You didnt really pay more than $30 for that Borderlands Collection did you? Its always on sale and will be cheap on BF.

Damn....I got bad patience. And I hate waiting. Borderlands get your *** in my ride-iii-i-i-i-I *Jay z voice*

I mean, usually I pay $30 for all games that's 60 anyways.

for the TV do you need to plug your cable box in to your x box ?

Yes. You have to plug your cable box into the HDMI-In on the console, then plug the HDMI TV-Out from the console to the TV

View media item 1787704

Im playing on "Hard" , second highest difficulty, and theres no wear'n'tear deterioration on weapons and armor like in FO3
Yea. So am I. I might put very hard. Didn't want to cause there's no achievements for difficulty.

Yea. So am I. I might put very hard. Didn't want to cause there's no achievements for difficulty.

Im thinking of upping the difficulty too.
Im level 20 now, but Ive been one-shotting super mutants with my 77 Damage sniper since about level 10

On the other hand, Ive only encountered a couple Deathclaws and one Ogre or whatever it was called, so I know theres still nasty stuff out there.
But the super mutants did not bring their A-game to FO4

they really asking me to get 20 kills with these gravity spikes to unlock the next set of armour? 
sick.gif

Im level 20 now, but Ive been one-shotting super mutants with my 77 Damage sniper since about level 10

On the other hand, Ive only encountered a couple Deathclaws and one Ogre or whatever it was called, so I know theres still nasty stuff out there.

That Mirelurk Queen will put you on your ***

If he has a 77 rifle it won't. Swan maybe. Just maybe. I think the Super Mutant suiciders are the worst

If he has a 77 rifle it won't. Swan maybe. Just maybe. I think the Super Mutant suiciders are the worst

I saw the Swan thing when I was sub level 10, and booked my *** out of there pronto.

Where does one encounter said Mirelurk Queen?

Also, at this point I have a Fat Man, Missile Launcher and minigun among other assorted power weapons. I don't bring them on my standard wanderings tho, out of fear of wasting needed gear

77 Powered up hunting rifle has been surprisingly effective well into the game. Currently I'm giving everybody this work with a 105 combat shotty. But I know these standard weaps won't last forever

Last edited:
Mirelurk Queen is at The Castle

I saw Swan almost immediately after that and I just had to run away too :lol:

Just shoot that bomb. Light work.

Just copped BO3, been a while since I played COD seriouslly, just need to play some to get back into it

GT: JordanDon23

Side note: Anybody got NHL16, just copped too??? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just copped BO3, been a while since I played COD seriouslly, just need to play some to get back into it

I'm probably one of the only few here that still hasn't gotten BLOPS3, but can't get over the part where people get two-shotted in the crotch and die with a ridiculous motion animation.

I'm probably one of the only few here that still hasn't gotten BLOPS3, but can't get over the part where people get two-shotted in the crotch and die with a ridiculous motion animation.
nah I ain't get it either. game is wack

Back
Top Bottom