• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

good night gents. gg. 
Let me know when you're trynna take Nawghty on CoD doubles, Nighthawk.
smokin.gif

I'm using a power line adapter and my speed was 27 down and about 25 up. The main issue is that strict nat type and the router we using looks like it discontinued so I can't find support to port foward

Have you checked portforward.com? They have a pretty comprehensive database. Also, to answer your previous question, there are a few versions of the nighthawk. I use the original one, it has the best reviews and it's the cheapest.

The nighthawk is still good?

Contact your Isp... They usually have settings for gamers now.. Verizon does

Anyone wanna give arena a try tonight ? 

if its like ranked in AW we can keep picking Search ? anyone know if thats the case 

Anyone wanna give arena a try tonight ? 

if its like ranked in AW we can keep picking Search ? anyone know if thats the case 

I've only ran 2 games of Arena and both games ended up being Search. I've played a few more games of Search since then but I wouldn't say I have my wings completely on yet so idk if it's a great idea for me to run unless you guys NEED a 4th.

But of course if yall need me, I'm down.

More than welcome to play homie as of now its just me and you 

we lose we lose i ain't the type to get mad esp when money ain't on the line, we got this tho all bout communication 

if I'm not mistaken i think its still in beta testing anyway so at the end once they figure it all out Arena stats will reset  (if i read that correctly) 

i should be getting off work around 4:30.

i havent played duty all week... been stupid hooked on fallout..

swear i turn that game on and 3-4 hours instantly pass :x

joint is like the hyperbolic time chamber

Twc came to the crib today and straighten everything out. I went on Reddit and other ppl where having the same issue were it says Xbox couldn't find my last save data and I can't get on destiny and halo but I can jump on ki and play ranked. From what I read it may be a issue with the preview program

The more I use the windows 10 update, the more i love it...

although its weird that almost everything is snapped to the left except for the achievement app... and it has the splash screens, loading, etc :x

its like the achievement app got left behind :lol:

Unless u are a real casual gamer I wouldn't recommend 1TB you'll fill that quick

Yeah im over 1TB myself.

But i assume most people don't have nearly as many games as me... especially since a lot of people get disks and get rid of them.

Yeah im over 1TB myself.

But i assume most people don't have nearly as many games as me... especially since a lot of people get disks and get rid of them.

Not sure it matters but are portable HDs better than using desktop externals when it comes to the XBONE? Or does boil down to ssd vs stadard and if you want an extra thing plugged into your outlet?

Yeah im over 1TB myself.

Not sure it matters but are portable HDs better than using desktop externals when it comes to the XBONE? Or does boil down to ssd vs stadard and if you want an extra thing plugged into your outlet?

personal preference.

I use a 2TB portable WD my passport because i simply do not want to have to externally power my HD

Back
Top Bottom