Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I only got tokens for the first two. How does it work exactly?

Edit: Never mind. I got the codes for 3 and Judgement in a different message.

Last edited:
BF xbox sale

http://www.storeparser.com/en-US/xbox-one/deals/

How do these codes work? I got mine while watching tv lol i dont keep up with this stuff so no idea whag its for.

And brehs any hope XBONE gets some kind of version of this next street fighter game? :frown:

How do these codes work? I got mine while watching tv lol i dont keep up with this stuff so no idea whag its for.

And brehs any hope XBONE gets some kind of version of this next street fighter game? :frown:
In your messages, you push redeem code. Then you go to your games and apps and scroll to the right. The 360 games will be where all the other past downloaded games are

And brehs any hope XBONE gets some kind of version of this next street fighter game?
frown.gif
Only if the BC MVC 2 or SF anniversary from 360.

SFV is PS4 only
mean.gif

Only if the BC MVC 2 or SF anniversary from 360.

SFV is PS4 only :smh:
yeah. Ultra street fighter 4 could easily come if Capcom allows it via BC. But they've been in bed heavily with Sony lately so I doubt it

I'm guessing Disney would have to sign off on MVC being BC since they were delisted from the store

I seriously doubt it. I read that Capcom didn't want to foot the bill which is where Sony stepped in. If by some chance it came to X1, it'd probably be so far down the line that no one would probably care.

I seriously doubt it. I read that Capcom didn't want to foot the bill which is where Sony stepped in. If by some chance it came to X1, it'd probably be so far down the line that no one would probably care.
It's sort of like the same situation with titanfall and Microsoft. Microsoft helped fund the development for the game and got it made into a console exclusive when EA didn't want to keep funding it

It's sort of like the same situation with titanfall and Microsoft. Microsoft helped fund the development for the game and got it made into a console exclusive when EA didn't want to keep funding it
Biggest part that sucks for X1 guys is that SF6 most likely won't release this gen and I don't think we'll see Super and Ultra SF5. Eveb if we do, I'd think Sony would have exclusive rights to that as well.

Anyone order a XBOX Live code off of CDkeys before and pay with PayPal? Do they send the code to your PayPal email or do I have to sign up to CDkeys?

Thanks

Anyone order a XBOX Live code off of CDkeys before and pay with PayPal? Do they send the code to your PayPal email or do I have to sign up to CDkeys?

Thanks
They send it to the PayPal email address

Just a heads up for anyone, the 1 month $1 for gold should be up now

The king of releasing unfinished games has confirmed game of thrones season 2.
Playable next week, will be finished in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom