• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Battlefront $39.99 with free kylo Ren bobble head.. Not a bad deal

https://m.gamestop.com/product/xbox...r-wars-episode-vii-kylo-ren-bobblehead/127364
Yes it is
Game is trash
Basically paying $40 for a bobblegead
You was hyped for SW, what happened? I was never hyped for it and after playing that beta, nothing changed, game is boring.
Was desperate for a reason to turn on my ps4
The beta was :smh:
That survival mode was dope
But only 15 waves :smh:
Joint wasn't even an exclusive. That logic :rofl:
That's how lonely my ps4 is
Only play it gets is when I watch a disney movie with my kids
My ps4 is so damn dusty

Last edited:
^ At least your PS4 is only collecting dust, I know dudes with PS4s that collect cockroaches, all them MFs using the PS4s as a hotel. You can always buy their $12-15 "BC" PS2 games.

Yea they reset the Halo 5 ranks, I'm pissed, but it's called "seasons" and they reset it from time to time. It's whatever though. Glad I finally unlocked that Fotus helmet I've always wanted though.

Last edited:
Lack of content is the biggest gripe I see most say about Battlefront. like you need the season pass I guess to really enjoy it.

Lack of content is the biggest gripe I see most say about Battlefront. like you need the season pass I guess to really enjoy it.

This is sad to read. I'm gonna load it this week. If it's solid, I'll get the season pass :smh:

This is sad to read. I'm gonna load it this week. If it's solid, I'll get the season pass
mean.gif
If you like Battlefield it works I guess for folks, it's similar with a Star Wars skin. Lemme know when you gonna play it I still have time on EA Access Ill run with you I haven't played it since it officially dropped. I was thinking of picking it up but Ill just wait for it to hit the Vault. I am going to try to trade my Free Halo 5 I got with my elite controller for Rainbow 6, been hearing good things about that, I am kinda good with shooters tho, COD and Halo really handing that fix recently and I've been getting my alone time fix with Bloodborne and Unchartered, I beat part 1 yesterday and started part 2.

I'm trash in FIFA my damb self have to get used to moving with the ball vs just running  with a ball

shottadru shottadru just trade in halo and keep the credit on a gift card. trust me, rainbow 6 will be on discount before you actually have time to play it :lol:

Uncharted 2 tho... it spits hot fire.... you gotta play it but you may be on "tomb raider" type game overload right now too.

I'm def on shooter overload. I have destiny (I know I know), halo 5, battlefront, gears to play and we know those take time to actually be beast mode in. hard to play all of them at once.

So I am officially the FIFA chump on NT, the weird thing is I love it. Helps me get better. @Ace93
 @IJumpmanI
 and @Hurley34
 all destroyed me
U just now figuring that out
I peeped that the first 10 minutes of ur Fifa broadcast a few months ago
U lousy with the sticks bruh
Do better
But what game on a real next gen console are you good at? Troll better because you don't even play Fifa, how you judging me about something you can't do? Enjoy dodging your banana peels and red shells.

So I am officially the FIFA chump on NT, the weird thing is I love it. Helps me get better. @Ace93

@IJumpmanI

and @Hurley34

all destroyed me

Do better
But what game on a real next gen console are you good at? Troll better because you don't even play Fifa, how you judging me about something you can't do? Enjoy dodging your banana peels and red shells.

U mad????

I'm trash in FIFA my damb self have to get used to moving with the ball vs just running  with a ball
Def do the training mode, it's great practice, this guy @Ace93  didn't miss no free kicks.
@shottadru just trade in halo and keep the credit on a gift card. trust me, rainbow 6 will be on discount before you actually have time to play it
laugh.gif

Uncharted 2 tho... it spits hot fire.... you gotta play it but you may be on "tomb raider" type game overload right now too.

I'm def on shooter overload. I have destiny (I know I know), halo 5, battlefront, gears to play and we know those take time to actually be beast mode in. hard to play all of them at once.
Nah I'm def playing UC 2, the story is already better than part 1. I think I put it on the hardest difficulty this time also. I forgot about Gears, we should of played this weekend. Hopefully my Elite gets here this week we def playing this week. You need to get your Tomb Raider back so you can get some gaming alone time lol you have a MP overload also

@IJumpmanI

and @Hurley34

all destroyed me

Do better
U mad????
Furious from the guy who answered my question with question. troll better.

shottadru shottadru man, this weekend was a wash for me.... been trying to get to level 3 in the sparrow racing since you get a 320 helmet (need one BAD). then the normal raid for fleece then the struggle team on HM last night.

I'm off weds - Monday so I should be diversifying my games starting Tuesday night... gonna start my late night gaming, messing up my sleep schedule :pimp:

@IJumpmanI

and @Hurley34

all destroyed me

Do better

U mad????
Furious from the guy who answered my question with question. troll better.
I don't care about soccer
Soccer is trash
Kickball is better
Should be an official sport actually
Also never ever played a Fifa game
Also tbh besides gears I only play cod zombies
And I haven't even really played gears but for a handful of times since cod released
This generation
Now if this was last gen
Madden and marcel vs capcom 2 u woulda got this work
Resistance 3 as well

Last edited:

Def do the training mode, it's great practice, this guy @Ace93  didn't miss no free kicks.

Nah I'm def playing UC 2, the story is already better than part 1. I think I put it on the hardest difficulty this time also. I forgot about Gears, we should of played this weekend. Hopefully my Elite gets here this week we def playing this week. You need to get your Tomb Raider back so you can get some gaming alone time lol you have a MP overload also
will do I added you on live...whenever I see you on I'll run some with you.

@shottadru man, this weekend was a wash for me.... been trying to get to level 3 in the sparrow racing since you get a 320 helmet (need one BAD). then the normal raid for fleece then the struggle team on HM last night.

I'm off weds - Monday so I should be diversifying my games starting Tuesday night... gonna start my late night gaming, messing up my sleep schedule
pimp.gif
Thursday night I can prob late game, working all week. Yeah U was racing a lot, event over? or on reset? then you still got time.

Whenever bro I'm always down for friendlys, helps me prepare for Seasons online, I just hit Division 9 over the weekend @vell23

@nawghtyhare  I don't care lol. I have my 360 and MVC 2 so if you want to redeem yourself from Killer Instinct I'm here.

Back
Top Bottom