Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] man, this weekend was a wash for me.... been trying to get to level 3 in the sparrow racing since you get a 320 helmet (need one BAD). then the normal raid for fleece then the struggle team on HM last night.

I'm off weds - Monday so I should be diversifying my games starting Tuesday night... gonna start my late night gaming, messing up my sleep schedule :pimp:
Thursday night I can prob late game, working all week. Yeah U was racing a lot, event over? or on reset? then you still got time.

the racing isn't bad and its something I can solo so that's cool... the only issue is that its only 2 levels so its a bit repetitive. you can use 3ofCoins for each race and you get paid a lot of glimmer so you can both exotic farm and glimmer farm at the same time. I think I have 1-2 days left before I hit a level 3. its kinda like iron banner where its only for a limited time and it ends on the 29th this go round. id just rather hit it hard and be done tho... plus you get nice higher level drops after level 3 so I can get a lot of gear for infusion.

@shottadru just trade in halo and keep the credit on a gift card. trust me, rainbow 6 will be on discount before you actually have time to play it
laugh.gif

Uncharted 2 tho... it spits hot fire.... you gotta play it but you may be on "tomb raider" type game overload right now too.

I'm def on shooter overload. I have destiny (I know I know), halo 5, battlefront, gears to play and we know those take time to actually be beast mode in. hard to play all of them at once.
Get that PS4 talk outta here

I'm trash in FIFA my damb self have to get used to moving with the ball vs just running  with a ball
Def do the training mode, it's great practice, this guy @Ace93  didn't miss no free kicks.
Those free kicks are eassssy money 28 yards and less for me 
laugh.gif

This finesse kick I scored tho  
nthat.gif

and i think once you get your new controller youll do better for sure and stop doing those backheel passes every single time.

Last edited:

I'm trash in FIFA my damb self have to get used to moving with the ball vs just running  with a ball
Def do the training mode, it's great practice, this guy @Ace93  didn't miss no free kicks.
Those free kicks are eassssy money 28 yards and less for me 
laugh.gif

This finesse kick I scored tho  
nthat.gif

and i think once you get your new controller youll do better for sure and stop doing those backheel passes every single time.

LMAO my controller was killing me yesterday. Got the MS replacement on the way and the Elite, I've been checking Best Buy order screen to see shipping like one of the kids in the Yeezy thread. I never messed with finesse shots like that, I def will practice them and see how they work out for me.

That elite controller w/ Halo 5 is a good deal. Christmas season got me broke tho :frown:

That elite controller w/ Halo 5 is a good deal. Christmas season got me broke tho :frown:
I wasn't suppose to spend that myself, wifey gave me the side eye but she will forget about it after I give her her gift.
My wife got smart on me. After I beat TR I told her my next X1 game would most likely be Quantum Break. This mug went and looked up and seen that it drops in April and was like you don't it now :lol:

That elite controller w/ Halo 5 is a good deal. Christmas season got me broke tho
frown.gif
I wasn't suppose to spend that myself, wifey gave me the side eye but she will forget about it after I give her her gift.
My wife got smart on me. After I beat TR I told her my next X1 game would most likely be Quantum Break. This mug went and looked up and seen that it drops in April and was like you don't it now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Im trying to get her into UC, I'm like these the people who made TLOU you might like this game. Shoutout to the wifeys of gamers. Real MVP's

Sidebar the 360 GWG are playable on X1 yet?

I was gonna ask the same thing. Deus Ex been on my radar for awhile but just never got around to buying it. It'll be cool to play on X1 now.

Yeah, the bc 360 gwg will pop up in the my games/app.
It's in the very right, "ready to install" list.

I gotta give it up to Treyarch and Black Ops 3.
Entering Prestige 6 today and I'm still having a blast with this game. :pimp:

This is the first COD that I didn't Prestige at all. I'm about to just say F it and pull the trigger next time I get on.

Me and my boys have accepted that we've gotten older and just suck so bad. I used to have over 2.0 kd in cods.
Not I'm struggling to hit 1.20 or break even some games. I try to blame the game but it's really not . :lol: they game nice for the most part

I entered prestige 4 yesterday. Finishing up the shieva challenges then onto the ICR and i'll have diamond AR's

Then on the subs :evil:

I entered prestige 4 yesterday. Finishing up the shieva challenges then onto the ICR and i'll have diamond AR's

Then on the subs :evil:

Nice bro. I finished up ARs and SMGs diamond already. I'm struggling with the Shotguns and Snipers, but I'm getting there. :lol:

Just prestiged to 3. :smokin

I have to say, I actually really want to hit Master and be able to pick older prestige emblems.. that'd be dope.

I wish I felt the same. I'm watching my bro in law play zombies and all we can do is talk about the old MW2 glory days :frown:

I wish I felt the same. I'm watching my bro in law play zombies and all we can do is talk about the old MW2 glory days :frown:

I feel you man. I loved MW1 AND MW2, as well as WAW as much as anyone else.. those games propelled me to a whole new level of CoD love.

But this game is the most satisfying, enjoyable, and entertaining CoD I've played since then.

The Intervention quickscoping days >>>>>>>

:frown:

The crazy thing is I wasn't even that good back then, I probably had somewhere between a 1.2 -1.4 K/D ratio but I had so much fun playing them with the homies. PS3 didn't have party chat so theose pre-game lobbies were too lit with the trash talking :lol:

Back
Top Bottom