Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
With everything we went thru with fleece and his girl, I still think shotta still holds the trophy for his women wilding out in the background. Shorty snatched the mic and all. Had us trying to vouche for dude via the Kinnect and all :lol:

Over fleece murdering his girl then coming back to the chat like nothing happened? Lol

Fleece would have taken the cake had we never heard from her again.... We did have to make him have her say something eventually tho... It was a close 2nd but shotta and his girl that day.... I couldn't stop crying.

With everything we went thru with fleece and his girl, I still think shotta still holds the trophy for his women wilding out in the background. Shorty snatched the mic and all. Had us trying to vouche for dude via the Kinnect and all :lol:

Bruh Shotta be killin me with those random convos off to the side.

Its hard man managing my gaming and her at times, we work slightly different schedules so when she come home she always wants to talk and crap, I just want to game in peace.

Its hard man managing my gaming and her at times, we work slightly different schedules so when she come home she always wants to talk and crap, I just want to game in peace.

That time she came home without any food for you because you didn't answer your phone......

That time she came home without any food for you because you didn't answer your phone......
roll.gif
 bro we are Love and Xbox on VH1

:rofl:  bro we are Love and Xbox on VH1

Yo you gotta get Undefined Undefined to school her on how to make 3 minute chicken. Might be still frozen doe but Un still sticking to his story

roll.gif
 bro we are Love and Xbox on VH1
Yo you gotta get @Ace93 to school her on how to make 3 minute chicken. Might be still frozen doe but Un still sticking to his story
So Un you gave yourself food poisoning to miss work?

shottadru shottadru naw but Un managed to tell us give him 3 minutes because he was gonna make some chicken and successfully made it back.

Science doesn't even make sense on how he did it but this is how I see him cooking

based-cooking-o.gif

Funny thing is Big J votes are all jokes and Jewsee I can probably assume are real fade offers.

Naw Un has told me various times (cutting me off actually) he was gonna beat me down. So his vote is true to life :lol:

The dialogue of hardware upgrades as opposed to releasing new consoles is somewhat interesting. I'd like to see how they plan on implementing this and how much of an upgrade it actually is. I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing from Microsoft as far as how their progressing and evolving our experience on the Xbox One :smokin

@Spizzike  the type of dude to vote for me but then wanna bring his boy :smh:

the best way to figure out if A > B is to add C & D type of logic boy

shootin these 1v1 fades on console or in these streets :pimp:

I just watched the update video, Xbox rarely moves as fast as it does in these videos
laugh.gif

I need the Xbox they use in these videos

Back
Top Bottom