Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I finally wrapped up The Witcher 3 as well as the Hearts of Stone expansion. Definitely one of my favorite games for many reasons. The Hearts of Stone expansion was dope as it provided a good amount of additional content to keep you immersed in the world. Gaunter O'Dimm may have been a better antagonist than The Wild Hunt.

Last edited:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast...#episodeGuid=95a8a5a0e8243479f0d46a67ebf7c7a7

This the podcast I recently started hosting on and Jumpman co hosted this episode

SO WHEN Y'ALL GONNA LET YOUR BOY GET IN ON THESE PODCASTS? I'M TRYNA GET MY VOICE OUT THERE AS WELL!!
I got you, we will do a Anime episode and let you just run the show Crunchyroll King

HEY I'M DOWN TO TALK ALL THINGS GAMES, ANIME, BOTS, ETC. :pimp:

the new poll 
roll.gif

@shottadru  back 
pimp.gif

[@=/u/49486/DJYoung08]@DJYoung08[/@] is gonna be the one who breaks the huge tie we have right now :lol:

EDIT: as i post that, BigJ takes the lead :nerd:

I knew I would as soon as Un learned about the poll :smh:
I know Un and Memph probably voted for you because you still play Destiny.

Naw Un voted for me because of the truth I drop in party chats. Memph voted for me because I don't type in caps.

:smh:

Smh who voted for me im comic relief how can you hate that? Lol

Everyone that played with you without a mic needed to votes for you.

Me, I'm leaning towards Docwatson because he's a snake. Still holding my vote doe

it was bigj505 bigj505 for that one time you "disconnected" on him

Lmao i told him my wife was going in on me i wasnt trying to let the chat hear that like fleece lol

With everything we went thru with fleece and his girl, I still think shotta still holds the trophy for his women wilding out in the background. Shorty snatched the mic and all. Had us trying to vouche for dude via the Kinnect and all :lol:

With everything we went thru with fleece and his girl, I still think shotta still holds the trophy for his women wilding out in the background. Shorty snatched the mic and all. Had us trying to vouche for dude via the Kinnect and all :lol:

Over fleece murdering his girl then coming back to the chat like nothing happened? Lol

Back
Top Bottom