Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
MEMPH IS IT TOO LATE TO CHANGE MY VOTE FOR THAT POLL B?

BIGJ OVER HERE TRYNNA GET THESE HANDS IN A 1V1 NOSCOPE 360 BATTLE WITH BOTS FOR MLG AND NT TOP BRAGGING RIGHTS.

Last edited:
why is shotta back in this thread? He needed a longer ban
mean.gif
u ignoring my party invite tho to run fifa with me. Talk to me when you grow a pair. 

BIGJ OVER HERE TRYNNA GET THESE HANDS IN A 1V1 NOSCOPE 360 BATTLE WITH BOTS FOR MLG AND NT TOP BRAGGING RIGHTS.

.50 cal thermal scope all day with them dual rafficas if you try and creep :smile:

.50 cal thermal scope all day with them dual rafficas if you try and creep :smile:

You're not ready for my Intervention quickscope b. You boutta be the final piece in my montage I been workin on since 2009.

You're not ready for my Intervention quickscope b. You boutta be the final piece in my montage I been workin on since 2009.

Wouldn't be the first time I was a montage final piece bruh.... In my pooty tang voice "I die a many time on the patty tie"

No bots tho? FOH

You want the gunny too?

Fight like a real man, in kill confirmed. Rules- we camp corners as hard as possible, first one to leave his corner loses.

Or, we can play pubs and the person with the lowest Score Per minute wins.

According to EA, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield will release this year before Christmas.

Titanfall 1 was solid, just lacked variety. If they can deliver more gametypes and maps on launch, they could have a hit
Agreed. Gun customization/options was lacking as well imo. I'll most likely check it out though. The gameplay was very solid.

Last edited:
According to EA, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield will release this year before Christmas.

Titanfall 1 was solid, just lacked variety. If they can deliver more gametypes and maps on launch, they could have a hit
Agreed. Gun customization/options was lacking as well imo. I'll most likely check it out though. The gameplay was very solid.

yea i loved the TF beta... loved the game but it got real repetitive and boring because of a lack of depth. i hope a part 2 comes correct.

but in the mean time... we need another Left 4 Dead or at least a part 1 and 2 combined version for XB1.

Hopefully reviews drop within the next few days unless they hold media coverage until Tuesday which will really piss me off. I just need insight on the content in the game. I don't want another Destiny #shotsbutnoshots

Back
Top Bottom