Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I still never jumped in DS 2 like I should of, doubt I will either I wanted to put Halo down for a while and do Division and UC 3 this month so I am ready for part 4 (which was delayed again). I think its gonna be extra lit now tho because Naughty really taking their time to make this release right.

I still never jumped in DS 2 like I should of, doubt I will either I wanted to put Halo down for a while and do Division and UC 3 this month so I am ready for part 4 (which was delayed again). I think its gonna be extra lit now tho because Naughty really taking their time to make this release right.
the main guy that was involved with demon souls, dark souls 1 and bloodborne didn't do anything in DS2. he came back with ds3. 3 is gonna be great. 2 was good but it just didn't feel like the other games

Finally copped Rocket League and stayed up until like 3:30 am playing
mean.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Game is so much fun.
Still haven't fired it up on Xbox, I seen a few NT heads on there, I gotta play to get my skills up some.

Still haven't fired it up on Xbox, I seen a few NT heads on there, I gotta play to get my skills up some.

Yeah. It's simple, yet still deep enough to become competitive and keep you engaged. The matches go by so quick so running "just 1 more" ends up turning into like 20 more :lol:

Yeah. It's simple, yet still deep enough to become competitive and keep you engaged. The matches go by so quick so running "just 1 more" ends up turning into like 20 more
laugh.gif
Yeah I played a little on PS with @seandon23  I just didn't get into it heavy. Ill give it one more run I guess :/

I've been thinking of buying RL to run with you guys on xbox but idk if i want to buy a game i already got for free

:rofl:

RL is lit aaaffffff... wildly addicting

yo i need to add u... what ur GT

mikejs210

I slowly found my way after a few hours with it, but I still need to figure out aerial hits and defending. I wiff on so many saves :lol:

Is the Championship Series just for PS4 and PC right now?

:rofl:

RL is lit aaaffffff... wildly addicting

yo i need to add u... what ur GT

mikejs210

I slowly found my way after a few hours with it, but I still need to figure out aerial hits and defending. I wiff on so many saves :lol:

Is the Championship Series just for PS4 and PC right now?

:lol: already on my friends list - JY Venom.

Imma have to hit u up and bore my friends w/ photography talk :rofl:

:lol: already on my friends list - JY Venom.

Imma have to hit u up and bore my friends w/ photography talk :rofl:

Bokeh and lenses :pimp:

I picked up that adapter I needed to get a dual screen set up finally. It's :smokin

The only thing I'll need to figure out is the color settings on the BenQ as it's way different than my iMac.

According to EA, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield will release this year before Christmas.

Titanfall 1 was solid, just lacked variety. If they can deliver more gametypes and maps on launch, they could have a hit
Agreed. Gun customization/options was lacking as well imo. I'll most likely check it out though. The gameplay was very solid.

yea i loved the TF beta... loved the game but it got real repetitive and boring because of a lack of depth. i hope a part 2 comes correct.

but in the mean time... we need another Left 4 Dead or at least a part 1 and 2 combined version for XB1.

Destiny repetitive b and lack story, go home.

shottadru shottadru when you giving me my Fifa rematch bro

Was posted already in the Division thread but I know a few of yall aren't in there.

Think I was just fully sold.

According to EA, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield will release this year before Christmas.

Titanfall 1 was solid, just lacked variety. If they can deliver more gametypes and maps on launch, they could have a hit
Agreed. Gun customization/options was lacking as well imo. I'll most likely check it out though. The gameplay was very solid.

yea i loved the TF beta... loved the game but it got real repetitive and boring because of a lack of depth. i hope a part 2 comes correct.

but in the mean time... we need another Left 4 Dead or at least a part 1 and 2 combined version for XB1.

Destiny repetitive b and lack story, go home.

shottadru shottadru when you giving me my Fifa rematch bro

View media item 1936894

i keep trying to bring up my stats but it tells me sorry we couldnt redirect you to the profile 

ohhh so thats why ^

my stats are nice tho 

300+ goals and 125+ assist 

Last edited:

Nah we running, whenever bro @Ace93

Still wanna see you vs @IJumpmanI  I think it will be a nice match yall defense be killing me.
We runnin NT FIFA matches again 
nerd.gif

Also hmu if anyone wants to play RL
Now if any of yall can beat this man in Fifa you're a god. He DESTROYED me.

I need to play you again man, I know it will help me get better but you beat me up so bad I had to take a break from Fifa
laugh.gif

Mad NT heads on RL, I gotta run man! Imma play tonight instead of carrying Memph in Halo.

Back
Top Bottom