• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
:wow: :nthat:

Yeah man I been playing inverted since I picked up a controller for FPS.. my Uncle played H1 like that so when I played it I just went along with his settings and learned that way.

Everyone made fun of me too and it was mad annoying having to switch to inverted / uninverted whenever we switched who was playing single player or jumping on second controller. :lol:

No wonder we're so good. :smokin we're the superior race. (Inverted, before someone makes it a racial argument)

picked up playing inverted w/ goldeneye 64 lmaooo the bros used to be tight when i had to pause to change my controller scheme

"pat uses those weird *** controls thats why he wins"

View media item 1939261

I played inverted in halo. Im not sure why or when i switched off but im glad i did haha that flight sim feel is no bueno for me anymore

Why yall didnt tell me the P06 is the god gun? This whole time ive been using snipers that shoot one bullet at a time... :x

Ive been using the fact that no one knows the new maps to take the oppurtunity to run basura perks and guns i never use... as it turns out the p06 is the best gun in the game hah i mean from day1 i knew the burst guns were butter but dear god. I got 100 one shot kills in maybe under an hr. First game with it and combat knife i went 48-13 on skyjacked dom.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8CE19D9F312F2C9!2119&authkey=!ALyORV3rnp2plQg&ithint=video,mp4

What other sniper could you sweeping dropshot with like a damb smg lmao

Mike worked on Shadow of Mordor, Gears of War I and II, Fable, Media Center, Zune, Conker, and Perfect Dark Zero.

Mike passed away yesterday, March 3 at 3:15 am. His last few days were peaceful with his family by his side. Mike was so touched by everyone's support during his fight. His family wants to thank everyone for their kind words and support during this difficult time.
RIP Mike Forgey

What's an external HDD you guys recommend? I know WD is the popular choice but I saw 2 of them but $12 difference. Thanks fellas

The main differences:

passport released in 2015 and it has a 3 year warranty.

elements released in 2013 and it has a 1 year warranty.

Gears 4 beta announcement date better hurry the **** up. Seriously tired of waiting, they said around Spring the beta starts.

3rd elite controller just went out. Barely touched the thing... has less than 5 hours of game play in it.

GS better refund me in full. So ridiculous.

3rd elite controller just went out. Barely touched the thing... has less than 5 hours of game play in it.

GS better refund me in full. So ridiculous.
What happened to the other 2?

All three were the same.
The left thumb stick would pull hard right without me touching it.

I did some digging after the first problem. Microsoft is making the elites with plastic hardware... things like this will happen.

Happened to me three times. I just got back a gift card from GS. Over it until they make the hardware metal again.

I just started Mad Max...
Gorgeous game, so far a lot of fun.
Got about two hours in.

Very Batman like with Mad Max and modding.

All three were the same.
The left thumb stick would pull hard right without me touching it.

I did some digging after the first problem. Microsoft is making the elites with plastic hardware... things like this will happen.

Happened to me three times. I just got back a gift card from GS. Over it until they make the hardware metal again.

I was super close to getting one too so glad i passed

I know a couple guys in here who have it and still haven't had a problem.

I was just one of them I suppose.

I just started Mad Max...
Gorgeous game, so far a lot of fun.
Got about two hours in.

Very Batman like with Mad Max and modding.

agreed

My personal suggestion,although ask iYen iYen what he thinks, is that you should push forward with the story content.
There's a lot of busy-work side tasks that can make the game slow down and lose interest

Gears 4 beta announcement date better hurry the **** up. Seriously tired of waiting, they said around Spring the beta starts.
The game informer cover for April is gears 4 and there's a full reveal on Tuesday. So that's when they should give more onfo

Back
Top Bottom