Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Sniping in the second clip is good but try not to circle your aim around while shooting your VMP.

Crimsix's VMP is literally a laser pointer with no recoil dude has so much control on his aim it's ridiculous :x

That was terrible huh haha :smh: problem is sniping. I play on 9/9 or 8/8 when sniping but 6/6 or 7/7 with smgs. It shows in close quarters. I also have the fps krontrol freek on there which makes the stick too long for that range. I think i might hafta start switchin kontrol freeks when i change weapons lolol I have the cqc's and the elite makes it really easy to pop on and off sticks...

Im pretty sure crimbot plays on 5 up.

I see why very few pro players can snipe and slay. Alotta little adjustments to be great at both

Last edited:
Sniping in the second clip is good but try not to circle your aim around while shooting your VMP.

Crimsix's VMP is literally a laser pointer with no recoil dude has so much control on his aim it's ridiculous :x

That was terrible huh haha :smh: problem is sniping. I play on 9/9 or 8/8 when sniping but 6/6 or 7/7 with smgs. It shows in close quarters. I also have the fps krontrol freek on there which makes the stick too long for that range. I think i might hafta start switchin kontrol freeks when i change weapons lolol I have the cqc's and the elite makes it really easy to pop on and off sticks...

I see why very few pro players can snipe and slay. Alotta little adjustments to be great at both

Crim plays on 4-5 and 5-5 (vertical and horizontal), he was going over it in one of his set up videos. I play on 5-5 as well as once I got used to it I liked it much better than 4-5.

He also said not many if any of the pro players go higher or lower than a 4-5 or 5-5 set up because it's sort of the sweet spot.

I also did not know that there are only a couple of Pro players who play inverted.. I play inverted. :lol: I always forget how unheard of it is.

Crim plays on 4-5 and 5-5 (vertical and horizontal), he was going over it in one of his set up videos. I play on 5-5 as well as once I got used to it I liked it much better than 4-5.

He also said not many if any of the pro players go higher or lower than a 4-5 or 5-5 set up because it's sort of the sweet spot.

I also did not know that there are only a couple of Pro players who play inverted.. I play inverted. :lol: I always forget how unheard of it is.

whaaa?

U play inverted too? :wow: :pimp:

View media item 1938380
Legit all my buddies make fun abt my invert y axis :lol:

[quote name="DJYoung08"]

whaaa?

View media item 1938380
Legit all my buddies make fun abt my invert y axis :lol:[/quote]

:wow: :nthat:

Yeah man I been playing inverted since I picked up a controller for FPS.. my Uncle played H1 like that so when I played it I just went along with his settings and learned that way.

Everyone made fun of me too and it was mad annoying having to switch to inverted / uninverted whenever we switched who was playing single player or jumping on second controller. :lol:

No wonder we're so good. :smokin we're the superior race. (Inverted, before someone makes it a racial argument)

[quote name="DJYoung08"]

whaaa?

View media item 1938380
Legit all my buddies make fun abt my invert y axis :lol:

:wow: :nthat:

Yeah man I been playing inverted since I picked up a controller for FPS.. my Uncle played H1 like that so when I played it I just went along with his settings and learned that way.

Everyone made fun of me too and it was mad annoying having to switch to inverted / uninverted whenever we switched who was playing single player or jumping on second controller. :lol:

No wonder we're so good. :smokin we're the superior race. (Inverted, before someone makes it a racial argument)[/quote]

THIS MAN KNOWS MY STRUGGLE :rofl:

[quote name="DJYoung08"]
THIS MAN KNOWS MY STRUGGLE :rofl:[/quote]

View media item 745031
I actually got on my friends account to finish up his Weevil headshots for him and when he got on he was like " :wow: you play inverted? Brooo much respect, I had no idea." :lol:

Invert is right.

The way I think about it is this:

Imagine the back of someone's head with a controller thumb pad sticking out the back of it. For those of you who need a visual, let's use Valve's logo (assume the valve is a thumbpad):

View media item 1938521
If you were to press Forward / Up on that stick, where would the character's gaze go? ******* down that's where.

If you were to press Back / Down on that stick, where would the character's gaze go? It would go up.

:wow:

From a Kotaku article..

JY.. they're all doing it wrong. We're doing it right. :smokin

Invert is right.

The way I think about it is this:

Imagine the back of someone's head with a controller thumb pad sticking out the back of it. For those of you who need a visual, let's use Valve's logo (assume the valve is a thumbpad):

View media item 1938521
If you were to press Forward / Up on that stick, where would the character's gaze go? ******* down that's where.

If you were to press Back / Down on that stick, where would the character's gaze go? It would go up.

From a Kotaku article..

JY.. they're all doing it wrong. We're doing it right. :smokin

We stay woke thats why

dey sleep

I also did not know that there are only a couple of Pro players who play inverted.. I play inverted.
laugh.gif
I always forget how unheard of it is.
whaaa?

U play inverted too?
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Legit all my buddies make fun abt my invert y axis
laugh.gif
So cats just stealing stepbros now....

Back
Top Bottom