Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
You was a late guardian PIW you lucky to have OG players like Big J to fight the computer with.

Tonight we fight the computer on the division !

.... yea all we do is fight the computer. there is no vs mode.

Not competitive. When you ready to run with killers come to halo :smile:

trials isnt competitive?

i would play halo but its trash and i used to be a heavy halo player

NO. TRIALS IS NOT COMPETITIVE. NOTHING TO LOSE REALLY. I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN A WHILE BUT ALL THE YOUTUBE GUYS I FOLLOW AND RESPECT SAY THE HAND HOLDING HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE IRON BANNER IS NOW CONSIDERED MORE COMPETITIVE. THAT'S SAD BECAUSE IRON BANNER IS SO TRASH TO ME. TRIALS WAS THE ONE REDEEMING MULTIPLAYER ASPECT I LIKED. HOPEFULLY BUNGIE DECIDES TO INCLUDE COMPETITIVE PLAYERS IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

DESTINY IS FUN SOMETIMES. IT JUST ISN'T COMPETITIVE AT ALL. THAT'S WHAT IS MISSING IN IT FOR ME. ONLY SO MUCH HUNTING FOR LOOT AND COMPUTER KILLING I CAN TAKE BEFORE I GET BORED.

You was a late guardian PIW you lucky to have OG players like Big J to fight the computer with.

Tonight we fight the computer on the division !

.... yea all we do is fight the computer. there is no vs mode.

Not competitive. When you ready to run with killers come to halo :smile:

trials isnt competitive?

i would play halo but its trash and i used to be a heavy halo player

NO. TRIALS IS NOT COMPETITIVE. NOTHING TO LOSE REALLY. I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN A WHILE BUT ALL THE YOUTUBE GUYS I FOLLOW AND RESPECT SAY THE HAND HOLDING HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE IRON BANNER IS NOW CONSIDERED MORE COMPETITIVE. THAT'S SAD BECAUSE IRON BANNER IS SO TRASH TO ME. TRIALS WAS THE ONE REDEEMING MULTIPLAYER ASPECT I LIKED. HOPEFULLY BUNGIE DECIDES TO INCLUDE COMPETITIVE PLAYERS IN THE NEXT UPDATE.

DESTINY IS FUN SOMETIMES. IT JUST ISN'T COMPETITIVE AT ALL. THAT'S WHAT IS MISSING IN IT FOR ME. ONLY SO MUCH HUNTING FOR LOOT AND COMPUTER KILLING I CAN TAKE BEFORE I GET BORED.

My bad... It's. It competitive because you don't have a skill level next to your name :lol:

You don't have to play the bots if you don't want to just like you don't play the halo campaign.

You also get grouped vs people that "fit" your skill level in destiny. You just don't have a number to signify it.

You should have a 1 year I think via MS just gotta wait for them to receive yours and send you a new one. Weird you had all these issues I hope your next one is good bro

Yea for sure.
Fully intend on getting another one once they upgrade and put the metal pieces to protect the joysticks like they did with the 360 model.
Until then it's a waste of time and energy.

On the fence with the Division.
I already know I'm going to put hours into UFC and Division will take a back seat. But still want to get some run in.
I'm sure it will be a random night download.

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/79112"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/40686" style="display:inline-block;">@memphissfinest
 hmmm.....
ill play with y'all next time you're on. Its hard playing with randoms who don't know how to set a pick and roll. Im trying to dish out assets here and people are running around with their heads cut off

I was watching the whole time for him to kill his guy. Then it was over

My division got delayed by amazon until tomorrow 
mean.gif

But theyre refunding me the $53 I paid so I basically got it for free, wish i ordered the gold edition now

but  
nthat.gif

Last edited:

My division got delayed by amazon until tomorrow 
mean.gif

But theyre refunding me the $53 I paid so I basically got it for free, wish i ordered the gold edition now
but  
nthat.gif

You got a refund for it being a day late?
Yup, i wouldve taken a refund of like $20 but the rep decided i could get a full refund and keep the game so I accepted that immediately 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Some people just like going to GameStop cause it's a video game store. At least that was the case with me. Before I went all digital, I would always go to GameStop and preorder. I also had 3 GameStops within a 10 mile radius :lol:

bestbuy been doing it for a few years now tho :lol:

Why drive to a bestbuy that's nowhere near me and wait on line. When I can have it delivered release day? All while hoping it doesnt come on the day of so I can get a refund.

Last edited:
bestbuy been doing it for a few years now tho :lol:

Why drive to a bestbuy that's nowhere near me and wait on line. When I can have it delivered release day? All while hoping it doesnt come on the day of so I can get a refund.

because you dont have to drive to get it and wait on line.

i also got 20% off of my game BUT i got a $10 reward for preordering from bestbuy.....

Back
Top Bottom