Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Hmmm...now why does it seem so familiar?

Kind of seems like Halo and Gears got married, and had a baby and out popped Doom, and Halo and Gears divorced so now being raised with a single parent, Doom is bad*ss.

Last edited:
Best Buy. I went last night to buy the division and they didn't have gold editions. So I bought the game and season pass separate and was waiting for them to email me the code. They don't email it and their customer support says they ran out of codes. Now I have to return it and go buy the gold edition from the Best Buy near my house. At least I'll have the gold edition and a better discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best programmers at M$ went to my highschool. He got expelled a half dozen times for flagrantly violating our schools servers.

He would install games in hidden folders all over the place. Had cats comin to school early to use the library and comp lab to "study"

Dude graduated from university of Maryland in 2 years and was makin six figures at his internship. It wasnt a fair fight hahah theyd wipe everything and itd be back the very next day. It got to the point he was banned from school pcs so then he jus caused chaos remotely. Also made a webpage about the AP bio teacher being a lesbian... she sued lol

Anyway Doom was hella fun lol

In unrelated news Mr6 finally patched in bo3. Fire rate nerfd

Last edited:
When is the NT division session ?

HADN'T GAMED MUCH THIS WEEK, TRYNA PREPARE FOR YEEZY SEASON AGAIN BUT I'LL BE ON DIVISION TONIGHT :pimp:

I HAVEN'T PLAYED SINCE THE GAME LAUNCHED SO I WILL NEED TO GET MY LEVEL, WEAPONS AND GEAR UP TO HANG WITH YOU GUYS

raises hand.... lets level up together.

like old times

View media item 1441571

HAHA AIGHT BET. BUT BE WARNED I HAVEN'T PLAYED AT ALL SINCE THE GAME LAUNCHED. IN FACT I JUST INSTALLED IT LAST NIGHT. THOUGHT IT AUTO DOWNLOADED ON LAUNCH BUT WHEN I WENT TO FIRE IT UP LAST NIGHT, THE DOWNLOAD STOPPED CUZ I HAD RAN OUT OF HARD DRIVE SPACE :lol:

memphissfinest memphissfinest - no worries. im only a level 3 so im pretty much where you are right now. we'll start on your campaign too.
ill be like your big brother when we play :evil:

who running on XBOX tonight. im level 5 ............ you cant join us if you don't have a gally........................... lol but srs

Back
Top Bottom