Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
It has been quiet tho, what ya'll been playing :nerd:

I'm back on The Witcher 3

It has been quiet tho, what ya'll been playing :nerd:

I'm back on The Witcher 3
picking up where i left off in dark souls. Getting rocked in ttt2 online. My win ratio is 50.8% :× :pimp:

Lastly, fh2 still getting played. My in game time says 54h but it says 106h on my profile. :nerd:

The last game i've put in 100h was cod4. Before that was bully and maybe vice city and ssb melee.

I was just thinking I hope FH3 releases this year. I want another racing game but GT Sport probably won't release this year.

I think your profile also counts the hours in which the game is suspended.

As for Dark Souls, I know I won't finish DS1 or 2 but DS3 is a day one cop :pimp:

Playground games already indirectly confirmed that they're working on fh3.

I thought so too, but i found this xbox centric aite that shows your playtime for games. All the playtimes seemed accurate. It take likes 4min for fh to start up. Times that by a lot. I,ve probably spent a couple hours just starting up the game.

I hope so. I had read rumors that their might be another Forza spinoff in the works, Forza Rally or something similiar to that.

ds1>>>ds2

and SO is annoying because the sensitivity even maxed is like playing on 2 sensitivity in CoD

I'm playing through DS1 right now, the only thing that's annoying is not being able to transport from bonfire to bonfire, and having to run back and forth all the time. Other than that I'm loving it.

Im trying to buy some of these backwards compatible Xbox360 games for my Xbox One on the games store, but when I click "Show price" nothing happens. I'm trying to buy Sonic 2 and Doom but it's happening for all of the backwards compatible 360 games. Am I the only one? Xbox support was no help.

When I try to start it, it says "this game has not yet been released."

900x900px-LL-2a252ba4_camroncloseupsmh.gif

^^^

Good games.

Laura Bailey is the next gen version of Troy Baker.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Watch her be the voice actor for Recore.

Calling it now.

Last edited:
ds1>>>ds2

and SO is annoying because the sensitivity even maxed is like playing on 2 sensitivity in CoD

I'm playing through DS1 right now, the only thing that's annoying is not being able to transport from bonfire to bonfire, and having to run back and forth all the time. Other than that I'm loving it.
you can transport. you need to get the vessel from the giant big boob chick

Back
Top Bottom