Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Are we talking just X1? If not, Uncharted 4 drops May 10 :pimp:, Mirror's Edge May 24, DOOM May 13, Homefront May 17

Last edited:
moba shooters are no Bueno.
not a big MOBA shooter fan? i think both will be good games. I've ben watching gameplay for overmatch and think it will be fine and theres no DLC/microtransactions we will have to worry about. I've played battleborne and think its fun as well can't wait to see the story and other characters 
Are we talking just X1? If not, Uncharted 4 drops May 10
pimp.gif
, Mirror's Edge May 24, DOOM May 13, Homefront May 17
all these games will be 
pimp.gif
 except for homefront that joint was buns in the closed beta

moba shooters are no Bueno.
not a big MOBA shooter fan? i think both will be good games. I've ben watching gameplay for overmatch and think it will be fine and theres no DLC/microtransactions we will have to worry about. I've played battleborne and think its fun as well can't wait to see the story and other characters 

Are we talking just X1? If not, Uncharted 4 drops May 10 :pimp: , Mirror's Edge May 24, DOOM May 13, Homefront May 17

all these games will be :pimp:  except for homefront that joint was buns in the closed beta
if it's not a sports game or battlefield. I need a bigger goal than just winning. hell even trying to get customization stuff is fine but I don't think they will have much at all

also mirrors edge gonna be fire. beta should be soon, if not then it will also get delayed I'm sure :smh:

so is there gonna be yet another summer drought? we'll have division and dark souls but... what else is coming out after April till Oct?
Probably I mean for April il be playing

Quantum break & the gears 4 beta
May will be over watch
Then E3 is in June

Barring delays, the Xbox should be seeing Sea of Theives, ReCore and crackdown 3 before the holidays hopefully

i dont think thats how it works (if i remember correctly) whatever he buys, u keep & vice versa.

i dont think thats how it works (if i remember correctly) whatever he buys, u keep & vice versa.[/quote

Oh yeah? Damn didn't know that
What you said the first time is correct.

If you guys end gamesharing(changing your home xbox), who ever bought the games on with their acct, keeps the games.

The person who didn't make the game purchases on their acct is sol.

Last edited:
Saw the witcher 3 on Xbox one for 25$ is it worth it ? Been out of the loop for a while due to work & school

Back
Top Bottom