Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Anyone finished Witcher 3 on Death March difficulty?
I finished the Heart Of Stone and Blood And Wine expansions earlier this month on my main character so I decided to start a new game+ (you keep your level, items, ...) on Death March. Just got to Velen, lvl 56 now but I'm pretty underleveled for all these quests, they start at 60.
For some reason the Axii alternate sign seems bugged and doesn't work so that's one major strategy that I can't make use of.
Running with full grandmaster Ursine gear from the B&W expansion and relying on Quen for the most part.

I finished W3 on Death March, but I didn't switch to death march until about halfway through my first gameplay when it got too easy.
Haven't tried New Game+, sounds like a beast

Damn, if they come out with a Gears 4 themed version of this, I'd jump on it quick, but then may need to cancel my pre-order of Gears if I can. But wish the OG Xbox One was like this initially, oh I get it, Microsoft and these tech companies want to milk all they can. Release a version, then release a better version later on.

Almost every console has received a slim/optimized version at some point in its lifecycle. Hell, even the PS1 got a slim version
The manufacturing gets streamlined a few years in. Its really a draw to new consumers that they release slim, cheaper models

Now the Xbox Scorpio and PS4.5 is definitely a scummy move though

Last edited:
Damn I may skip the slim since I just got the elite a couple months ago, I'll prolly do the next revamp

I bought an elite a couple months ago also but I'm still in for one of these as long it releases in black and gamestop has a nice trade-in deal like they had for the elite.

I bought an elite a couple months ago also but I'm still in for one of these as long it releases in black and gamestop has a nice trade-in deal like they had for the elite.

Lol you wanna know what's hold me back..

The process of taking it from my tv stand.. Unplugging wires lol all that nonsense

Lol you wanna know what's hold me back..

The process of taking it from my tv stand.. Unplugging wires lol all that nonsense
I'm just a weak minded consumer.  They had me at smaller, faster, and more hard drive space.

If I can get it for less than $100 out of pocket like the elite, I'm buying it.

Game be intense, it's Def fun with friends, I can't wait for ranked

Change of heart my friend :lol:

Also time to go to war over in the e3 thread!

Yes I'm happy I copped now lol I've have annoying matches like the beta but the community is actually pretty decent not a bunch of cheesy players
really? my brother plays as that sniper chick and gets hate mail all day about he's hacking or that it must be nice using his keyboard and mouse? lol salty community cuz he gets 25 kill streaks like every game. kids just nice

Last edited:
Game be intense, it's Def fun with friends, I can't wait for ranked

Change of heart my friend :lol:

Also time to go to war over in the e3 thread!

Yes I'm happy I copped now lol I've have annoying matches like the beta but the community is actually pretty decent not a bunch of cheesy players
really? my brother plays as that sniper chick and gets hate mail all day about he's hacking or that it must be nice using his keyboard and mouse? lol salty community cuz he gets 25 kill streaks like every game. kids just nice

Some of the guys on PC are annoying but otherwise its been fun playing Overwatch

Well on PC, hackers are prevalent. Hanzo, Mcree and Widowmker are the main characters that people use aimbots with. Also with KB/M those characters are just OP anyway sense it's more about reflexes

Back
Top Bottom