Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Cool and all but I have controllers that started to drift after 4 months. 80 bucks and no improvement to the springs? they can kiss my lower hangin nut

playin 2k and damn dudes holding their shots n ****. like, m$, come on, b

I never talked to anyone who complained about elite controllers

There was a dude in here a while ago talking about how the elite controller still had plastic guides on the inside or something that can cause analog stick drift.. I've never had any problems with my controllers in the past tho on any console.

Son...
In Forza Horizon 3, we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10.

Son...
In Forza Horizon 3, we can ensure that you are driving to the music that you love with the brand new Groove Radio station. Groove Radio lets players stream their own personal music collection from the cloud – just add your music to your OneDrive, create a playlist in Groove Music on Windows 10, and Horizon 3 will stream that playlist into your game on Xbox One and Windows 10.

:pimp:

pimp.gif
Easily.

Cool and all but I have controllers that started to drift after 4 months. 80 bucks and no improvement to the springs? they can kiss my lower hangin nut

I'm on my 4th controller. On the first 3 I always ended up with left stick drift. I saw someone suggest the controller updates were the source of the problem. Haven't updated the 4th in the 10 months I've had it and experienced zero drift on either joystick.

I never talked to anyone who complained about elite controllers

I have been since jump.
Specifically because of the hardware as well as you cannot fix the tension in the thumbsticks.

I literally wore mine once or twice, pulled them out the other day and those soles were :x

Same exact thing happened to me I wore them once, pulled them out like a year later and they had the pissiest soles of any shoes I've ever owned. I ended up giving my pair away.

Back
Top Bottom