Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
A single player achievement means nothing about cod skills. As a former heavy cod head I can count on 1 hand the amount of friends that actually played all the campaigns. All we played that game for was to wreck kids online.

I've been reading since e3 about high end monitors imma just wait until Scorpio cuz I'm buying the monitor and the S that's almost 700-800 bucks

That makes sense. Especially with another year on the market, I imagine these tvs will just continue to drop in price.

The thing about cod 4 which will be interesting is seeing the real killers. You aren't getting 50+ kill matches with 25 kills from your kill streaks. A lot of gun work is required in cod 4

I've been reading since e3 about high end monitors imma just wait until Scorpio cuz I'm buying the monitor and the S that's almost 700-800 bucks

That makes sense. Especially with another year on the market, I imagine these tvs will just continue to drop in price.

And the $300 S isn't 2tbs I already have an external so buying the 2Tb S plus monitor its not worth it with scorpio a little over a year. I'll get the monitor by next summer then Scorpio next winter. Spread these debits out lol

Last edited:
The thing about cod 4 which will be interesting is seeing the real killers. You aren't getting 50+ kill matches with 25 kills from your kill streaks. A lot of gun work is required in cod 4

Depends on the map. Bog and shipment was ridiculous with kill streaks. Overall, you're right though. Looking forward to the emphasis on gunplay.

Last edited:
Man i cant wait for HC SnD in COD4

my HC team was great back in the GB days ranked 2nd on the leaderbaords

team name was Konvictz

soon i shall be back to being great lol 

Last edited:
Yessir :pimp:.

Although I'm hoping they leave the Chopper glitch in there :lol:.

Dont let the nostalgia get to you.

the 7 hour liner campaign was NOT ground breaking

it was good at best.

What was ground breaking about cod 4 was the multiplayer.

Don't get confused.

Buggin. Multiplayer was great. Had intense clan battles. Campaign was great. The game is a masterpeice.

All Ghillied up
Death from above
War pig
Mile high

The characters
Soap
Captain Price
Gaz
The story.
:smokin.

Not bugging at all.

The legacy of MW is from the multiplayer... it introduced things that are still in effect today.

You have to understand that even a great cod campaign is still objectively good at best.

Depends on the map. Bog and shipment was ridiculous wuth kill streaks. Overall, you're right though. Looking forward to the emphasis on gunplay.

Shipment was nuts but still only 1 chopper at a time there aren't mad choices like now

Can't have like dogs and gunner like bo1 that was lit

You wasn't no real killer on cod 4.

Wait till your boy get hands on that. Ranked top 100 for 6 months after the release on my old GT.

Domination boyz.

And you could def get 25 kills from your steak the helicopter did work.

Not bugging at all.

The legacy of MW is from the multiplayer... it introduced things that are still in effect today.

You have to understand that even a great cod campaign is still objectively good at best.

Your bugging.

COD 4 changed everything. From the campaign to the multiplayer nothing was touching that.

The campaign for that game is still talked about today.... People still argue it as the best campaign for an FPS. Even the old Medal of Honor games weren't touching it and those were pretty sick

You wasn't no real killer on cod 4.

Wait till your boy get hands on that. Ranked top 100 for 6 months after the release on my old GT.

Domination boyz.

And you could def get 25 kills from your steak the helicopter did work.

You're trash.

Yes u could do work but it was a struggle with a team of killers. If u didn't call it out in time u had to wait, basically what I'm saying. You needed more gun game on this cod

You're trash.

Yes u could do work but it was a struggle with a team of killers. If u didn't call it out in time u had to wait, basically what I'm saying. You needed more gun game on this cod

Wait till you see these hands.

You gonna be back to overwatch in no time..

You're trash.

My clan had a strict rule. Call out your chopper and wait in line accordingly. :lol:

Your bugging.

COD 4 changed everything. From the campaign to the multiplayer nothing was touching that.

The campaign for that game is still talked about today.... People still argue it as the best campaign for an FPS. Even the old Medal of Honor games weren't touching it and those were pretty sick

Truth! If you don't like campaigns, I can understand that. To deny THIS campaign is crazy tho.

Your bugging.

Those people are wrong.

I agree that CoD 4 was a sum of all its parts; a truly complete game

My clan had a strict rule. Call out your chopper and wait in line accordingly. :lol:

Ah yes the classic Chopper queue

"I Got Next Chopper"

"Sorry Bruh That's Me"

"Oh, well then I'm aftter him"

"Nope that's me"

*Game Ends*

"Sigh I didnt get to call my chopper"

Not bugging at all.

Your bugging.

You're*

wut... the only thing the cod 4 campaign introduced that was truly new was that it was extremely short & it delivered quality over quantity. That being said, the campaign still plays its self like every other cod campaign :rofl:

Man i've been a cod fan probably as long as the oldest one here ... I had no idea people held so tightly to the campaigns. :wow: :rofl:

It was definitely GOOD And i wouldnt doubt its the best of the entire series. Like i said, BO 3 is the only campaign I can remember not finishing.

But argue its the best campaign for an FPS period?!?!?

I highly doubt Halo will ever lose that title.

Back
Top Bottom