Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I'm having a problem getting Tekken Tag 2. I just got a year of Live and applied the code and everything went through, but it's still asking me to join when I try to get it or any Game with Gold.

I'm having a problem getting Tekken Tag 2. I just got a year of Live and applied the code and everything went through, but it's still asking me to join when I try to get it or any Game with Gold.
Do you have payment info attached to your xbl acct?

microsoft makes it so you can't redeem free stuff without having payment info.

Do you have payment info attached to your xbl acct?
microsoft makes it so you can't redeem free stuff without having payment info.

I do have payment info attached to it. Let me change and see what's up.

i had that problem as well. yea you have to make sure your live account is matched up.

i had that problem as well. yea you have to make sure your live account is matched up.

EDIT: I got it figured out.

Last edited:
Happy belated Fathers Days to all the homies! I'm still #teampullout tho, soon maybe. 

Started Doom today, campaign is cool, reminds me of the old games, enjoying the challenges so far and the Funko secrets. 

Ok so last night my Xbox updated to the cortana preview but now it's literally all jammed up. I wasn't able to play at all last night after it finished.

View media item 2077252
It constantly tries to start something up itself and will say it took to long. Honestly can't do nothing can't even few friends list, if was pissing me off last night lol I couldn't find no solutions.

Does anyone know any ? If not Ima have to call them after work

As a software developer, i still dont understand the appeal of using a beta version of an operating system on your main machine :x :x :x :x

They are, by nature, unstable.

See this a lot w/ iPhone users too :lol:

As a software developer, i still dont understand the appeal of using a beta version of an operating system on your main machine :x :x :x :x

I'm running iOS 10 Beta on my phone right now Papi
I know you saw me post it on IG

Come at me

Come at me

My all means... do your thing papa

:lol: I used to run the betas when i was in college and first got my job where I'm at.. go back to the dorms and flex w/ the new features :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now that create software full time, monday - friday... the last thing i wanna do in my spare time is test other company's messed up software for free

Occasionally I put betas on spare phones and computers, just never on primaries. I need my stuff to reliably work.

Ok so last night my Xbox updated to the cortana preview but now it's literally all jammed up. I wasn't able to play at all last night after it finished.

View media item 2077252
It constantly tries to start something up itself and will say it took to long. Honestly can't do nothing can't even few friends list, if was pissing me off last night lol I couldn't find no solutions.

Does anyone know any ? If not Ima have to call them after work

Have you tried a hard reset? I've only had Cortana problems personally. Everything else seems to run just fine.

Come at me

:lol: I used to run the betas when i was in college and first got my job where I'm at.. go back to the dorms and flex w/ the new features :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Now that create software full time, monday - friday... the last thing i wanna do in my spare time is test other company's messed up software for free

Occasionally I put betas on spare phones and computers, just never on primaries. I need my stuff to reliably work.

:lol: :smokin

I'm just such an Apple fanboy and a "gotta have the new thing" person, the Beta testing is something I always wanted to do for things I like. I first got into Beta testing when I played the H3 Beta all day when I should've been at school.

I will say though, software beta testing is a lot more unstable and risky than beta testing a game.

I like it though, I like seeing where the software is and the differences / improvements the company decides to make when they push the final product.

Come at me

:lol: :smokin

I'm just such an Apple fanboy and a "gotta have the new thing" person, the Beta testing is something I always wanted to do for things I like. I first got into Beta testing when I played the H3 Beta all day when I should've been at school.

I will say though, software beta testing is a lot more unstable and risky than beta testing a game.

I like it though, I like seeing where the software is and the differences / improvements the company decides to make when they push the final product.

Bruh speaking of H3...

i dont know a single person who copped crackdown for crackdown :rofl:

Low key REALLY enjoyed crackdown tho :wow: :wow: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom