Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Never played RDR either. Want to cop it on sale but i barely play games anymore and i know ill never put in the time to play it. Hell i never beat Arkham Knight or GTA V.

Fake mad I copped unravel now it's in ea access but it's cool I supported the culture and it's a real good game

Never played RDR either. Want to cop it on sale but i barely play games anymore and i know ill never put in the time to play it. Hell i never beat Arkham Knight or GTA V.

IT def starts off slow and hasn't aged well. I don't see it translating so well for newbies.

The mp has expanded a lot since release a little of everything for all types of halo players. But the story is so bad I expected the opposite hunt the truth was so fire and had me hyped

Do they have the special games like Halo 4? I forgot what the mode is called lol

Lol RDR gonna be dope for people who know the game already. People who are new to it gonna play it for like an hour or so.

Damn that game was so fire back in the day...

I say this because it's def gonna look and feel dated..

Last edited:

I think you can watch all DBZ episodes here, https://dragonballarchives.com/dragonballz/ in English too.

I played a match of Halo 5. I might just say **** it and cop :lol: it wasn't bad at all

Game is more complete now than release day. Solid MP game. Warzone Firefight is hard if you have some crappy teammates.

I'm getting RDR but have a gut feeling it may go GWG in the future.

Last edited:
Will RDR look dated... sure. Especially compared to something like FH (just for you iYen) but if you do any kind of vintage gaming (me) it won't matter. It's about the story and experience which this game has.

One more day...

View media item 2093591

Will RDR look dated... sure. Especially compared to something like FH (just for you iYen) but if you do any kind of vintage gaming (me) it won't matter. It's about the story and experience which this game has.

One more day...
Yeah I couldn't care less about graphics. If the story is good and gameplay is fun then I'll enjoy it.

For those that ordered it off of the XBL Store, could you download it yet? I couldn't. I'm guessing it'll be a relatively small download but I still don't feel like waiting until tomorrow :lol:.

I'm definitely glad RDR is only back-compat. Hopefully that will discourage any time-wasting on a full remaster, and Rockstar will get cracking on a RDR 2 reveal soon

I need me some new content, not shinier graphics

Came home today and Halo 5 is still free. Playing the SP now. I hope its not as bad as yall say :nerd:

Last edited:
I knew this was gonna happen but so far I don't think Halo 5's campaign is bad. Keep in mind, I didn't read the comics or that Hunt the Truth stuff. Gameplay is top notch too.
Sprint + ADS :smokin

Had the wife put my RDR in, said this game is not playable. Wonder if the GOTY isn't accepted.

Edit: "Rockstar has confirmed that all versions of the game are compatible with Xbox One, including the original release, Undead Nightmare and Game of the Year Edition."

She tried it a couple more times. Nada... wonder if the west coast gets it later. Just gonna have her try ut a couple more times...

Edit the Edit: after a couple tries she got it to go. I knew I married her for a reason.

View media item 2094720

Last edited by a moderator:
Random thought but I wish xbox/microsoft had a big handheld that I could bring to work and just play on my limited down time. If I had that I'd be much happier working 10 to 15 hour days.

Just waiting on the new pokemon now. This Pokemone Go is pretty entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
@iYen are those free DLCs additions to the story? Or just outfits and weapons and whatnot?
The dlcs are just for multiplayer. The single player dlc "undead nightmare" is still paid.

The dlcs are like gta5 dlc. New costumes, weapons, challenges.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom