Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Random thought but I wish xbox/microsoft had a big handheld that I could bring to work and just play on my limited down time. If I had that I'd be much happier working 10 to 15 hour days.

Just waiting on the new pokemon now. This Pokemone Go is pretty entertaining.

Lol,you catch anything ccool? All I got is Charmander and pidgey.

Mine are trash I don't see any on the way to or from work :smh:. Although I did catch a few in the bathroom this morning :lol:. I should've looked for some when I was golfing yesterday.

A perfect throw maybe? I'm not sure.
Aimed for the green and ended up smacking pidgey in the face so I can't really say lol

Do u guys know if the physical discs for fallout 3 and fallout nv is playable on xb1? Not just the downloadable version and will the versions with all of the dlcs work (physical disc?)

They should work.

Thx I was considering getting a brand new 360 and the kid at Best Buy said that Xbox one will soon be able to play all 360 games

I know fo3 and fo NV were backwards compatible but wasn't sure if it was the downloadable version only and not with the DLCs..I wanna get the ultimate edition of FO

Last edited:
I think both versions should be compatible. I would stay away from the 360, and just buy the discs from eBay or something. I also don't think there's any truth to what the guy at Best Buy said because it's the actual game developers making the games BC and not Microsoft alone by themselves so it'll probably be never when all 360 games are BC.

Random thought but I wish xbox/microsoft had a big handheld that I could bring to work and just play on my limited down time. If I had that I'd be much happier working 10 to 15 hour days.

Just waiting on the new pokemon now. This Pokemone Go is pretty entertaining.

Can't do handheld like gaming with the surface ? Or is only streaming within the same home

Back
Top Bottom