• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Becoming harder and harder to sell my 2014 xb1:smh:
Pretty much this. I think I'm just gonna keep my OG One and give it to the kids or use it strictly for Netflix. I can't accept anything less than $150

Damn.

Gonna keep my xb1.
tired.gif

That new controller though.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I believe I am too unless they come with some crazy trade in... seems unlikely.

Will be crossing over from PS4 to XBONE now that they're on sale.

Flipped my PS4 last holiday season. Need a new console before that new FIFA drops.

hopefully they did somethin to those boss fights cuz they looked repetitively tiring as hell

Yeah I think it was just how the game looked, the animations and stuff. I think those boss fights are still gonna be the way they are.

It's suppose to be like those old school super nes games... Remember how those were...

hopefully they did somethin to those boss fights cuz they looked repetitively tiring as hell

Yeah I think it was just how the game looked, the animations and stuff. I think those boss fights are still gonna be the way they are.

It's suppose to be like those old school super nes games... Remember how those were...
nah I mean like the bosses health pools are way to big. just drags the fight out

and think it's supposed to look more like the steamboat Era disney

nah I mean like the bosses health pools are way to big. just drags the fight out

and think it's supposed to look more like the steamboat Era disney

Oh yeah yeah, it looks too long to kill a boss. Yeah I see what you mean I was talking more gameplay it looks like metal slug gameplay wise but animation wise yeah your right.

I think the meter build up is interesting

I don't see Cuphead dropping this year. I'm pretty sure M$ would've announced it at E3 as part of their Play Anwhere or best game lineup (not sure what it's called).

I'm not really sold on this. I like old school platformers but this game looks easy as hell and kinda boring. I think Shovel Knight did it right.

I don't see Cuphead dropping this year. I'm pretty sure M$ would've announced it at E3 as part of their Play Anwhere or best game lineup (not sure what it's called).

I'm not really sold on this. I like old school platformers but this game looks easy as hell and kinda boring. I think Shovel Knight did it right.
shovel Knight was great, same with castle crashers. why there hasn't been sequels yet I don't know

Back
Top Bottom