Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
After losing in the Pro Club Championship friday in fifa the homies and i finally won it last night 
smokin.gif

feels good 

Thanks fellas

after losing friday night in the 86th minute we were bout to give up on the game and wait for 17 lol decided to give it a last try before we dipped and playoffs ended 

down for a NT ProClub as well that would be fun 

Thanks fellas

after losing friday night in the 86th minute we were bout to give up on the game and wait for 17 lol decided to give it a last try before we dipped and playoffs ended 

down for a NT ProClub as well that would be fun 

Only if Jules is the gimp mascot

I want to get into FIFA but it's hard spending $60 on it with so many other games dropping in the Fall.

I want to get into FIFA but it's hard spending $60 on it with so many other games dropping in the Fall.

Ea access broski
Yeah but I don't want to wait 6-8 months after the game releases :lol: I wanna dibble and dabble in the new hotness too. If only Madden and 2K didn't have me by the balls, I'd just grab FIBA instead. I put together a list of day one purchases for me and it's depressing as hell for my wallet :rofl:

Yeah but I don't want to wait 6-8 months after the game releases :lol: I wanna dibble and dabble in the new hotness too. If only Madden and 2K didn't have me by the balls, I'd just grab FIBA instead. I put together a list of day one purchases for me and it's depressing as hell for my wallet :rofl:

Do what i do with sports games. I play a season for a few weeks to a month to play other games. Then come back to it. Like a real off season lol. Keeps games fresh imo.

Back
Top Bottom