Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Lmfao all these flavors in this food talk and you choose to be salty. Come on guy... mad cuz you on the outside of the Xbox super friends?

Pizza isn't pizza unless you can fold it up at the crust and eat it with one hand.

Foh wit that Chicago BS. Dudes using forks and knives to eat their pizza
mean.gif
Who's mans is this??

Somebody come get him.

You probably eat trash like this.

Last edited:

also if anyone still plays 2k Pro-Am lmk ive been on recently with 3 homies cooking. PG/PF/C need a 2/3 

currently 169-57 

getting frustrating with the computer tho lol
damn thats a good record with 3 people.

i think my team is like 90-20sumtn cant remember we havent run in a while.

I've listened to this game's OST more than I've played the game.
embarassed.gif

I want to play this, but I feel like I'll barely play it then Cyberpunk 2077 releases.

Yall sign up for BF Insider? It's basically a news letter but it supposeday guarantees you beta access and for those with multiple systems, you'll get to choose which system you get the code for.

Question I just posted in PS thread...

You guys ever play a game and it doesn't click with you but you still want to try and like/finish it? I've tried to get into the The Witcher 3 twice and it was just too dense for me but lately it's been on mind and I really want to play it. I just got a new group of Soldiers on Wednesday plus FF XV drops next month so it'll be a while before I try it again but I do want to beat it one day.

Yes I'm on Insider.

As far as that, Destiny.
I want to finish the damn thing just for GS purposes but it's awful.

OH AND DEEP DISH PIZZA IS TRASH. HAD IT A LOT WHEN I WAS IN CHICAGO AND JUST CAN'T GET IN TO IT. GIVE ME THIN CRUST NEW YORK STYLE PLEASE.

Question I just posted in PS thread...

You guys ever play a game and it doesn't click with you but you still want to try and like/finish it? I've tried to get into the The Witcher 3 twice and it was just too dense for me but lately it's been on mind and I really want to play it. I just got a new group of Soldiers on Wednesday plus FF XV drops next month so it'll be a while before I try it again but I do want to beat it one day.

The order [emoji]128553[/emoji]

@DJYoung08

You wildin on the steak house statement.

NY has that **** on lock and key.

Peter Luger's steakhouse in Brooklyn > *

I put that on whatever.

My boy who's from Cali, who hates on everything NY, was out here I took him to Luger's and dude was hating and trying to come up with whatever nonsense he could, but he even admitted it and went back to Cali and in the span of 2 months was hitting steakhouses all over Cali trying to see if anyone could hold a candle to Luger and he couldn't.

There are other's that are good in NYC though, but so far I haven't found one that can overtake Luger's.

It is pricey as hell though and you have to book like a month to two months in advance.

On to the games though but I've been starting to get my Halo itch now that I've pretty much done everything in Destiny and am just waiting on the new DLC.

come to cali and try alexanders

Next time I'm out in Cali will do.

I just looked at some images from it though and I can tell you right now for a fact it's not better than Luger's.

Text my friend and he said it's okay, but not better than Luger's he went there trying to find the Cali equivalent to Peter Luger's.

I'll try it though.

A spot that he took me to that's banging in Cali though is this place in Beverly Hills called Crustations or something.

Had some bad chicks dining there too and I think they thought we were rich or something but we were wrecked leaving that spot we couldn't even compose ourselves to the valet to pick up his whip :lol:

Good times I can't wait to go back out to Cali and chill with my homie. All of my friends in NY are criminals and never down for nothing or no money unless it's for drugs or trying to rob dudes :smh:

Centex play fallout !
I got it and got a character at like lvl 51 but I just stopped playing and forget where I left off. Tbh, I'm not even sure how to play these type of open world games. I be struggling with the combat :lol:

Also, these taco trucks in Cali in the Valley and not to far from Long Beach airport called Leo's taco truck... banging bruhs banging.

They have the pork outside spinning like how they do gyro's in NY and they add a piece of pineapple to it too :pimp:

I ate 17 of them taco's in one sitting :smh:

Murdered my homies toilet after though.

And there is this mexican delight drink out there too. Lawd my mouth is watering.

I forgot the name, but it is like yellow it has this tambirand red straw thing.

Let me do my googles.

Back
Top Bottom