Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Stop posting refreshing looking beverages. My 5AM cardio day got me dying at my desk right now man.

MW2 backwards compatibility? :nerd: just let it happen already

It'd be weird for Activision to allow BC on MW2 when they are trying to push that CoD4 Remaster on us

It'd be weird for Activision to allow BC on MW2 when they are trying to push that CoD4 Remaster on us

They're not "trying" famb, I'm taking that remaster in with open arms. The only reason I'm gonna spend however much on Infinite Warfare.

djyoung08 djyoung08

You wildin on the steak house statement.

NY has that **** on lock and key.

Peter Luger's steakhouse in Brooklyn > *

I put that on whatever.

My boy who's from Cali, who hates on everything NY, was out here I took him to Luger's and dude was hating and trying to come up with whatever nonsense he could, but he even admitted it and went back to Cali and in the span of 2 months was hitting steakhouses all over Cali trying to see if anyone could hold a candle to Luger and he couldn't.

There are other's that are good in NYC though, but so far I haven't found one that can overtake Luger's.

It is pricey as hell though and you have to book like a month to two months in advance.

On to the games though but I've been starting to get my Halo itch now that I've pretty much done everything in Destiny and am just waiting on the new DLC.

My son out here speaking wild truths.

come to cali and try alexanders

Next time I'm out in Cali will do.

I just looked at some images from it though and I can tell you right now for a fact it's not better than Luger's.

Text my friend and he said it's okay, but not better than Luger's he went there trying to find the Cali equivalent to Peter Luger's.

I'll try it though.

A spot that he took me to that's banging in Cali though is this place in Beverly Hills called Crustations or something.

Had some bad chicks dining there too and I think they thought we were rich or something but we were wrecked leaving that spot we couldn't even compose ourselves to the valet to pick up his whip :lol:

Good times I can't wait to go back out to Cali and chill with my homie. All of my friends in NY are criminals and never down for nothing or no money unless it's for drugs or trying to rob dudes :smh:

if you do happen to try it and want to ball out, get the kobe beef.

I'm getting to the point now where my interests are conflicting each other. :smh:

I'm gonna be spending $130 on a guitar case for my new guitar, but when I come in this thread all I can think is "that's two games b.." :smh:

Honestly good food is good food regardless of what part of the best country in the world you get it at :lol:

Anyways...

I can't wait for the battlefield 1 beta :smh:

cant come soon enough

Honestly good food is good food regardless of what part of the best country in the world you get it at :lol:

Anyways...

I can't wait for the battlefield 1 beta :smh:

cant come soon enough

Yo

Details on that ish?

You gotta pre order? Or is it open? :nerd:

meh never been big on battlefield but BF4 was iight.

Who's man is this??!

I played BF3 for an hour back when it released and hated it.
I gave Hardline a try when they had it's free beta and hated that.

Everybody I know that plays Battlefield didn't really like hardline either but I just couldn't get into how the gameplay felt(multiplayer) and got tired of the dudes that would be in helicopters all damn game.

meh never been big on battlefield but BF4 was iight.
Who's man is this??!
who here play fifa nobody wants to play me anymore 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom