Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
BRUH. I'VE BEEN ON HALO 5 EVERY NIGHT SINCE IT LAUNCHED. WILL BE ON TONIGHT :lol:

HONESTLY, IT'S THE BEST COMPETITIVE SHOOTER TO LAUNCH THIS GEN PLUS THE FACT 343 IS SUPPORTING IT ALL THE WAY AND FREE UPDATES :pimp:

Come on brother memph even you dont believe that

NAME A BETTER COMPETITIVE SHOOTER THAN HALO 5. DON'T WORRY I'LL WAIT.

DON'T SAY DESTINY OR YOU ARE DEAD TO ME :lol:

That's cause I only play real games b.

And I don't play 1v1s against garbage cans. It's just not fair.

Choose a game ill buy it if i dont have it wash you then take it back. Ill be on all weekend gt johnboy716 im waiting........

I'm trash you don't need me papi

Naw i defended you honor when fleech said some dude was better than you. I seen the skills up close and personal...

Defended my honor? I ain't no damsel in distress b :rofl:

Wasn't nobody better than me at crucible

I'M PRETTY SURE I WAS EITHER THE BEST OR SECOND BEST CRUCIBLE PLAYER IN THIS THREAD.

ALSO AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT ME AND MY BOY RANDOMLY RAN INTO IN TRIALS AND WASHED YOUR TEAM COMPLETELY? I KNOW THEY POST IN THIS THREAD. COME ON OUT :nerd:

Choose a game ill buy it if i dont have it wash you then take it back. Ill be on all weekend gt johnboy716 im waiting........

Naw i defended you honor when fleech said some dude was better than you. I seen the skills up close and personal...

I'M PRETTY SURE I WAS EITHER THE BEST OR SECOND BEST CRUCIBLE PLAYER IN THIS THREAD.

ALSO AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT ME AND MY BOY RANDOMLY RAN INTO IN TRIALS AND WASHED YOUR TEAM COMPLETELY? I KNOW THEY POST IN THIS THREAD. COME ON OUT :nerd:

IM PRETTY SURE YOU NEED TO STOP POSTING UNTIL YOU UPDATE THE TITLE

Honestly idc what color they are^

But it kills me that they're not in chronological order.
mean.gif
I understand.

Pic initally gave me a racial segregation vibe.

Is anybody still playing Destiny?

Got back on it with a bunch of friends after a pretty long absence, I think I've gotten everything I need from the game until the next expansion, if I buy.
It gets slandered a lot here but I put an insane amount of time into Destiny and probably had some of my most next gen fun with it. A lot of that has to do with having a good amount of friends that were on it too though. Late night raids with 5 of your homies>

IF YOU WORRIED ABOUT THE THREAD TITTLE...

#PRIORITIESSCREWED

:lol:

IF YOU WORRIED ABOUT THE THREAD TITTLE...

#PRIORITIESSCREWED

:lol:

#CHANGETHETITLE

No Man's Sky may come to Xbox One implies Sean Murray 

In an interview with the Daily Star, Sean Murray of Hello Games was asked whether the timed exclusive game would ever come to Xbox One to which he replied that he wasn’t sure what he and Hello Games were “actually allowed to say” and that he must be “very specific with my words” when talking about No Man’s Sky’s exclusivity.
nerd.gif

Defended my honor? I ain't no damsel in distress b
roll.gif

ALSO AREN'T YOU THE ONE THAT ME AND MY BOY RANDOMLY RAN INTO IN TRIALS AND WASHED YOUR TEAM COMPLETELY? I KNOW THEY POST IN THIS THREAD. COME ON OUT
nerd.gif
Nah b you aint slap me in no trials, I wouldve spanked your squad 1v3.

NAH B YOU AINT SLAP ME IN NO TRIALS, I WOULDVE SPANKED YOUR SQUAD 1V3. 

NOBODY WAS BETTER THAN ME.

Back
Top Bottom