• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters

Is anybody still playing Destiny?
Got back on it with a bunch of friends after a pretty long absence, I think I've gotten everything I need from the game until the next expansion, if I buy.
It gets slandered a lot here but I put an insane amount of time into Destiny and probably had some of my most next gen fun with it. A lot of that has to do with having a good amount of friends that were on it too though. Late night raids with 5 of your homies>
Destiny is really only fun to me when you've got a bunch of friends that are actively playing it.  Once most of my friends abandoned it the game got stale quick.

There's nothing worse than running a raid with some randoms and not knowing if you'll actually be able to get it done.

I haven't played since early in the year and was considering getting the new expansion but it won't be worth it if most of the player base has abandoned the game.

PVP was trash to me too so I was never going to stay for that.

Last edited:
I only played fighting and sports game back in the day. But even i know the magnificence of BF2

Challenge ? Destiny can do private matches now? Weak pvp mode no rankings or basic features
Bait to get someone to play trash with
E tu brutus? Its funny a few months ago yall was going hard on destiny now ita trash lmao yall funny
i havent played it in 2 months tho
mean.gif
I may be back for the dlc but I doubt it
this, its really based on how many of my friends decide to grab it.

I always played solo so friends dont matter to me. First 2 raids can be soloed and the 3rd is trash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom