• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Madden and 2K slander :smh:

Neither of these games deserve to be recognized in this thread.

Take it to the "I think I'm a Gamer" thread, aka the PS thread.

If you gotta simulate playing a sport you can actually go play outside w/ friends, you probably have tiny hands and a tiny controller to go with it.

If you gotta simulate playing a sport you can actually go play outside w/ friends, you probably have tiny hands and a tiny controller to go with it.

:stoneface:

Yet Destiny gets recognized in this thread.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

:stoneface:

Yet Destiny gets recognized in this thread.

Destiny is sweaty cheeks famb. Never in my life did I say it deserves to be in this thread.

I hope you don't have me confused with Jules.

Madden and 2K slander :smh:

:rofl:

Mikejs my dude though

hes a wedding photographer :pimp:

I do not condone the madden activity though

:smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Sports games are good for competition. Especially when playing on the couch was the wave. Can't compete with beating someone online.

The slander of games in here is always hilarious to me.

I haven't owned Madden on the Xbox One but bought it for years on the 360 and enjoyed it.

I've owned 3 of the last 5 2Ks and think they deliver a solid game year after year.

If you don't care for those games it's more likely that you aren't a fan of those sports because I've seen nobody give objective reasons as to their beef with them.

The beef most people that hate on sports games usually have is that they feel it's the game every year but anybody that actually plays these games knows better.

It's no different than people that don't play FPS games saying that COD, Battlefield, and Halo are the same game over and over again.

While we're telling the truth I might as well drop a few bombs.

Halo is incredibly overrated to me.

Gears of war is TRASH.  Pretty much every 3rd person shooter is.

Forza and any racing game for that matter is driving around in a circle and if you own one you likely got finessed for $60.

Last edited:
:frown:

And for a KOTOR remaster..

:frown:

I'd lose my sh-t for this.

Dawg. Read that article I linked above.. apparently that render I posted is actually being made by a bunch of volunteers. They're aiming to make it and expand on the originals with new content and companions! :pimp: :pimp:

The slander of games in here is always hilarious to me.

I haven't owned Madden on the Xbox One but bought it for years on the 360 and enjoyed it.
I've owned 3 of the last 5 2Ks and think they deliver a solid game year after year.

If you don't care for those games it's more likely that you aren't a fan of those sports because I've seen nobody give objective reasons as to their beef with them.

The beef most people that hate on sports games usually have is that they feel it's the game every year but anybody that actually plays these games knows better.
It's no different than people that don't play FPS games saying that COD, Battlefield, and Halo are the same game over and over again.

Nah that ain't my beef with it. You know what you're getting. The same game you did last year with a few minor tweaks and maybe some new modes or something.

My beef is that

1.) it's never fluid or realistic in the flow of the game (that I've experienced)
2.) Playing online was laggy whenever I was playing it, and it ruins the entire experience of a sports game to me if it lags (haven't for years, this may have changed)
3.) Players never look like players, regardless of how good our tech is now :rolleyes
4.) It's only really fun when you pick the best teams in the game.

Last edited:
Nah that ain't my beef with it. You know what you're getting. The same game you did last year with a few minor tweaks and maybe some new modes or something.

My beef is that

1.) it's never fluid or realistic in the flow of the game (that I've experienced)
2.) Playing online was laggy whenever I was playing it (haven't for years, this may have changed)
3.) Players never look like players, regardless of how good our tech is now
eyes.gif

4.) It's only really fun when you pick the best teams in the game.
1. The last couple Maddens and NCAA footballs on Xbox 360 were very good games.  I can't defend anything EA is currently putting out because they have this habit of taking out options and features only to put them back in the game 2 years later while acting like it's something new.

2. Football is very playable online.  I personally don't like how the timing of your shots is always affected when playing against someone online in basketball so I agree with you fully there.

3. Player models aren't always the way you'd expect them to be, sometimes players with 100lb difference are almost the exact same size on screen. You're right.

4. I have a lot of fun with Franchise, My Player, and Dynasty modes.  I've owned sports games where I never even played another human being so some people do enjoy the other game modes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom