• Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
The Division got me good
mean.gif

I haven't played it since it launched
sick.gif
The Division got a lot of dudes.

Luckily I wasn't one of them.  The only L I've taken on the Xbox One is Titanfall.

Division got me.
There's still a good game in there but I haven't put the time into it.

I'll wait on wildlands or whatever it's called just to see.

Division was my biggest L

That game was fun with my friends but I didnt play 1 day and the next day my boys were like 5 levels ahead of me and we basically couldnt play together because I would get 1 shotted :stoneface:

The level jumps were insane :lol:

Battlefield Hardline is the biggest L I've taken this generation
What was wrong with it in comparison to previous Battlefield games?  I tried it out but didn't like it at all but wouldn't know what was really different about it because it seems like it was universally disliked.
Destiny was the worst for me though.
Division number 2.
The problem with Destiny is it'll never have enough content.  New dlc releases and 2 weeks later people are bored with the game again.

Honestly nothing was technically wrong with it. Solid BF 4 game...

The big problem was the fact it should have been DLC instead of what it tried to be. It's own separate game. Had a lot of good maps, lack of weapons and customization was meh. The way you unlock things I personally liked. Good maps. People also really love their military shooters. Cops and Robbers was kinda funky for some.

Had it been just a dlc with BF4 I think it would have been received better.

We can do halo customs whenever playing isn't the same being its so slow but maybe we can do something for my gaming channel

I don't regret my time with the division. I basically got to 30, did the last mission and traded it in. It was a good diversion for a few weeks. Spent about 50 hours in it

Destiny on the other hand. What a piece of garbage. I actually bought it twice because everybody was raving about how TTK had fixed everything and it was a new game. Nope

Also Black Ops 3. I bought it digitally because I found the beta to be pretty cool. Only after playing it at lauch dos I realize that I must been high or something because it was garbage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom