Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I aint dodge **** im NOT PAYING 60 BUCKS FOR TRASH. I thought i already had it but no. Plus HE flaked saturday but i see nobody talking about that. But ill let you bums believe what you wanna believe im done. All i kno COD is trash and whoever plays it is trash too.

Damn and COD players are sensitive..

:rofl:

Yall say it trash but ive been asking to play any game vs any of you but nothing yall scared its kool ill sip this tea
You mad? Settle it with the sticks? Oh you scared too
I aint dodge **** im NOT PAYING 60 BUCKS FOR TRASH. I thought i already had it but no. Plus HE flaked saturday but i see nobody talking about that. But ill let you bums believe what you wanna believe im done. All i kno COD is trash and whoever plays it is trash too.
You might legitimately be bipolar.

You might legitimately be bipolar.

I see why anti and nawgthy dont post in here no more. Are stupid or dumb?
Asks for an unsolicited 1 v 1

Flakes on the 1 v 1

Gets called out for flaking

Instead of just dealing with the jokes that come along with flaking you blame the thread

You flaked, it's not a big deal but people are going to make jokes at your expense.  Please stop acting like a victim.

Asks for an unsolicited 1 v 1

Flakes on the 1 v 1

Gets called out for flaking

Instead of just dealing with the jokes that come along with flaking you blame the thread

You flaked, it's not a big deal but people are going to make jokes at your expense.  Please stop acting like a victim.

I'm copping IW when it hits $30. 
But if I hated the direction where COD is going, I'd purchase COD2 digitally and not buy IW.
If Activision sees a spike in cod2 sales, that's going to convince them to not put space battles in COD and then go back to WWII.
Not dislikes from duplicate accounts on youtube.

Eh. Not sure if that will convince them.

I can see the CoD franchise broken out as follows:
- Ghosts Trilogy: Modern/Near Future
- IW Trilogy: Distant Future
- Treyarch's next Trilogy: WW1/2

------------------------------

Can't wait to get home to play Deus Ex on the PC. Also time to move up to 1440p gaming soon....

I just copped a 34 inch 1440p monotor today.

I saw gameplay of that deus ex game on a high spec'd rig and my mind was blown to pieces :lol:

Text me the monitor I'm window shopping for my Scorpio upgrade set up

so my brother bought a cheap headset the 30 dollar ones called after glow. any others that are under 50 thats better. the sound isn't super loud in them

Check groupon the Polks I paid full retail for were on there for $30 the other day. Haven't had an issue with them yet

Who getting that madden work tonight? ??

Thanks shotta ill check. The volume in after glow sucks. I can hear people loud and clear but the actual game sound isnt loud at all

Who getting that madden work tonight? ??

Thanks shotta ill check. The volume in after glow sucks. I can hear people loud and clear but the actual game sound isnt loud at all

Here you go, my good deed for the day. Maybe I'll hit lotto later

http://gr.pn/2bocQWf

Here you go, my good deed for the day. Maybe I'll hit lotto later

http://gr.pn/2bocQWf

Not today.

They are cheaper on Amazon lol.

$22.44 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Melee-Headphone-Black-Xbox/dp/B00E1L7836

I had these same Polks for like since the XB1 released and they're good and holding up good. When you order them contact Polk and they'll send you a free boom mic because I've read that without it speaking into the headphones sucks the speaker thing is connected to the right ear headphone so it's not at close to your mouth.

I ended up buying the V-Moda boom mic and now it's legit. Word to my mans and em @JEWSEEJAY and @Antidope Astro's are cool and all, but I didn't think it was necessary to spend that much on headsets. Not knocking others that has them, but I only really play Halo and Destiny and maybe some COD here and there.

Last edited:
Yeah, Astros aren't necessary, considering the price, especially if you're starting out or aren't playing competitively. You can get adequate headsets at much cheaper prices.

And as everyone knows, I love my A40's.

Yeah no doubt I would love some A40's also, but unless I can catch them for that deal a year or two ago from Microsoft where it was like $50 I think with the mixamp I can do without at the time being.

Back
Top Bottom