Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Yea I loved my Astros but my new pair is pretty awesome for half the price. Sound is crystal clear and can distinct locations (left/right/behind you, etc.)

Got the turtle beach xo pro seven for $130.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl:

Nah A50's are dope but for competitive consistent gaming on a long schedule, I'm against anything wireless.

Plus I heard they have mic issues.

:rofl:

Nah A50's are dope but for competitive consistent gaming on a long schedule, I'm against anything wireless.

Plus I heard they have mic issues.

They did but u just gotta update the firmware and keep updating it from time to time, I got em during Black Friday with best but rewards they only cost me $175 out of pocket

Last edited:
I'm copping IW when it hits $30. 
But if I hated the direction where COD is going, I'd purchase COD2 digitally and not buy IW.
If Activision sees a spike in cod2 sales, that's going to convince them to not put space battles in COD and then go back to WWII.
Not dislikes from duplicate accounts on youtube.

Eh. Not sure if that will convince them.

I can see the CoD franchise broken out as follows:
- Ghosts Trilogy: Modern/Near Future
- IW Trilogy: Distant Future
- Treyarch's next Trilogy: WW1/2

------------------------------

Can't wait to get home to play Deus Ex on the PC. Also time to move up to 1440p gaming soon....

I just copped a 34 inch 1440p monotor today.

I saw gameplay of that deus ex game on a high spec'd rig and my mind was blown to pieces :lol:

Text me the monitor I'm window shopping for my Scorpio upgrade set up

This is the monitor I copped

Amazon product ASIN B01B9IDL4I
A few things

- I did not get it for gaming. I got it for productivity + accurate color and contrast reproduction
- Its 1440p, not 4k. 4k is a higher resolution than 1440p
- I don't know if scorpio will support ultra wide displays... my guess would be no.
- I probably don't deserve it because my KD is only 1.3 :wink:

On a side note... my setup should be completely revamped on Sat... going all in for my home office setup for productivity :pimp:

Peace out to my first setup :wow:

View media item 2107570

Last edited:
For me I got Astros cause they look cool and when I tried on the other joints at GameStop I liked them the best... And cause I got it so $300 is light even though I only spent $175 on em...

So y'all excused.

Xbox - September Games with GoldXbox - September Games with Gold

https://majornelson.com/2016/08/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-september-2016/

For the month of September, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Earthlock: Festival of Magic ($29.99 ERP) for free during the month of September. Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China ($9.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from September 16th to October 15th.

Earthlock

On Xbox 360, starting Thursday, September 1st, Forza Horizon ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through September 15th. Then on September 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Mirror’s Edge ($14.99 ERP) for free through September 30th.

should have known forza horizon 1 would be BC in sept when horizon 3 drops in the same month. :pimp:

For me I got Astros cause they look cool and when I tried on the other joints at GameStop I liked them the best... And cause I got it so $300 is light even though I only spent $175 on em...

So y'all excused.

Got mine for $175 as well.

I don't use them just for gaming either.

His spirit is strong in here.

I guess we only cool if we cop modded headphones, since we aren't professional gamers.

Exactly, all you need is

View media item 2143093
View media item 2143094
Dollarphotoclub_59202585.jpg

View media item 2143095
Tape it all together and you have a better mic than those crap ASStros

--------------------

Doom is $20 at gamestop...tempted to cop.

BUY IT FOR PC, ITS WORTH YOUR MONEY

------------------

Been playing Deus Ex; these steam screen shots dont do it justice

g36XTp2.jpg

fo5jv95.jpg

Last edited:
View media item 2143096
was gonna head to gamestop to buy the new madden to get my fix for football til the season starts and then I realized they were doing a extra 20% towards trade ins.

so I rounded up all the stuff I don't use like my Wii u which I basically bought for smash brothers. a 3ds that I was using to commute for my old job and a bunch of games I haven't touched.

lol ended up paying $36 out of pocket for the bundle.

I really love the interface, I missed that by having a ps4. but IMO the controller doesn't even come close to the ps4 remote

I really love the interface, I missed that by having a ps4. but IMO the controller doesn't even come close to the ps4 remote
I really can't stand the Xbox UI, it just seems like mine move too slow and takes forever to load.

Good luck, you about to get flamed for that controller comment
laugh.gif

View media item 2143096
was gonna head to gamestop to buy the new madden to get my fix for football til the season starts and then I realized they were doing a extra 20% towards trade ins.

so I rounded up all the stuff I don't use like my Wii u which I basically bought for smash brothers. a 3ds that I was using to commute for my old job and a bunch of games I haven't touched.

lol ended up paying $36 out of pocket for the bundle.

First off, welcomed to the [Se]Xbox family

Now to your controversial comment, by PS4 remote do you mean the PS4 universal remote? Or the child sized controller where my thumbs hit each other when I try to play shooters?

Back
Top Bottom