• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I couldn't find info on it. 
Digital foundary should have the answer soon imo.

I haven't noticed any hiccups or anything from my playtime. It runs fairly smooth considering Conquest is 64 players.

Gears runs at 60 FPS though, correct?

I haven't noticed any hiccups or anything from my playtime. It runs fairly smooth considering Conquest is 64 players.

Gears runs at 60 FPS though, correct?
gears runs at 60 in multi, 30 in single player.

4k/60fps on pc.

Last edited:
Dropped the titanfall 2 interview. I'm not on it tho :frown: but great insight on the game. Hopefully I'll get to review it in a few days. Check out the interview. The comic con episode is funny also we recorded it in a BBQs after we left it lol My NY people know about BBQs and the steroid wings

EA's Global Brand Manager @be_austin sits down and discusses #titanfall2 with The Phoenix Project podcast https://t.co/6xj9ma67Eh

shottadru shottadru or any OW players, is it too late to get into Overwatch? I watch Tim on Twitch and the game looks like fun and something I could get into. It seems like it has a strong following on PC,but not really on consoles. And would I need a squad to get the most out of it? No one I know has it.
It's not too late. I play it all the time. It's still in the top 10 most played Xbox games and it gets support. I mean it's only been 5 months

You can win without a squad but you also are going to lose your fair share of matches because people just do dumb stuff. But it's still fun solo

Yeah I still play I enjoy it a lot. Competitive is intense and it gets updates new skins and game modes

I just dropped on my YouTube channel the Halloween game type out right now

Another new character is rumored no release date right now but it's like team fortress but more characters. Redbox for a weekend to see if you like it, don't really have anyone I encountered that played it that don't like it

I just can't get into rockstar games. They always control like garbage imo. Say what you will about Ubisoft but their TPS games have great player control

You are unique bro don't know anyone who doesn't like RS games they are batting 100% as we say in party chat

Overwatch still gets a lot of play from me.

Just got Doom, played the first mission on the campaign and I think I'm gonna have fun with this one :lol:

ANYBODY ELSE SEE THE NINTENDO THREAD TITLE GOT UPDATE AS SOON AS THE NEW NINTENDO SWITCH WAS ANNOUNCED?..

WOW.. WHAT A GREAT OP.. COUGH COUGH

YOU SHOULD TRY ENTERING THE TITANFALL 1 GIVEAWAY IN THE OP, HOPE I WIN MAN.

I VOTED FAR CRY PRIMAL AS THE BEST SHOOTER IN 2016.

GAME HAS ZERO GUNS AND TAKES PLACE DURING PREHISTORIC TIMES

THATS HOW GOOD IT IS :HAT

@shottadru or any OW players, is it too late to get into Overwatch? I watch Tim on Twitch and the game looks like fun and something I could get into. It seems like it has a strong following on PC,but not really on consoles. And would I need a squad to get the most out of it? No one I know has it.
It's not too late. I play it all the time. It's still in the top 10 most played Xbox games and it gets support. I mean it's only been 5 months

You can win without a squad but you also are going to lose your fair share of matches because people just do dumb stuff. But it's still fun solo
Yeah I still play I enjoy it a lot. Competitive is intense and it gets updates new skins and game modes

I just dropped on my YouTube channel the Halloween game type out right now

Another new character is rumored no release date right now but it's like team fortress but more characters. Redbox for a weekend to see if you like it, don't really have anyone I encountered that played it that don't like it

*yells* Randumb gaming bros  
roll.gif

Overwatch still gets a lot of play from me.

Just got Doom, played the first mission on the campaign and I think I'm gonna have fun with this one :lol:

Good campaign

My doom video the party chat convo is really the highlight tho lmao

The Infinite Warfare Beta can be preloaded now.  The beta runs from Oct 21st through the 24th.

Just got gears 4...man why can't Horde be offline mode?? one of my fave things to do playing with my brother in splitscreen.

Also Read Dead has the GOAT horse mechanics ever.

Got duty DL now at the moment.

Boy gave me a code I had no clue it was already live. I must of missed that post from deeds

Back
Top Bottom