Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
In for that target deal. I was gonna get battlefield today but ill just wait. Grab BF1(xbox) and COD (ps4) and then decide on something for free.

Does the Infinite Warfare Beta include a MWR Beta? Just digi-preordered the Legacy Edition since I saw the Beta starts tomorrow.

Last edited:
I just can't get into rockstar games. They always control like garbage imo. Say what you will about Ubisoft but their TPS games have great player control

I'll gladly accept a little jank in return for their top notch stories, world building, and overall fun experience

Getting my mic today finally, bout tograb today along with the preorder on battlefield.

Yal boys add me on the box: Belikekobe

@shottadru or any OW players, is it too late to get into Overwatch? I watch Tim on Twitch and the game looks like fun and something I could get into. It seems like it has a strong following on PC,but not really on consoles. And would I need a squad to get the most out of it? No one I know has it.

@shottadru or any OW players, is it too late to get into Overwatch? I watch Tim on Twitch and the game looks like fun and something I could get into. It seems like it has a strong following on PC,but not really on consoles. And would I need a squad to get the most out of it? No one I know has it.
It's not too late. I play it all the time. It's still in the top 10 most played Xbox games and it gets support. I mean it's only been 5 months

You can win without a squad but you also are going to lose your fair share of matches because people just do dumb stuff. But it's still fun solo

Last edited:
It's not too late. I play it all the time. It's still in the top 10 most played Xbox games and it gets support. I mean it's only been 5 months

You can win without a squad but you also are going to lose your fair share of matches because people just do dumb stuff. But it's still fun solo

Thanks; I'll try to pick it up soon.

Too many games to play though :x

ANYBODY ELSE SEE THE NINTENDO THREAD TITLE GOT UPDATE AS SOON AS THE NEW NINTENDO SWITCH WAS ANNOUNCED?..

WOW.. WHAT A GREAT OP.. COUGH COUGH

YOU SHOULD TRY ENTERING THE TITANFALL 1 GIVEAWAY IN THE OP, HOPE I WIN MAN.

MAN OH MAN A GIVEAWAY OF A GREAT GAME THAT JUST CAME OUT 2 YEARS AGO.. I REALLY HOPE I WIN. RESELL VALUE ON THOSE RIGHT NOW ARE $11. WHAT A STEAL TO WIN SUCH A NEW AND REFRESHING GAME FOR FREE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom