Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Wish I could join in the MWR festivities even tho half the cats talking won't even be on but I refuse to spend $80 for a remaster

Dru just don't wanna buy it cause he knows if he does, Jumpy gonna ask him to join his team..

And he deada** ain't trynna catch these hands with Jumpy b.

Wish I could join in the MWR festivities even tho half the cats talking won't even be on but I refuse to spend $80 for a remaster
im always on xbox just not with Nters cause i cant stand being in a party chat with 10 ppl while all diff convos go on 

I was a Sony guy till the 360 released even though I also had the OG Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube.

When Sony didn't release the PS3 at the same time as the Xbox 360 they lost me.

Then after a couple months of playing the 360 and I didn't have the hand cramps the PS2 controlller gave me at times I knew I'd never go back.

Now I'm too attached to the more comfortable Xbox controller and Xbox Live to ever go back to Sony.

Last edited:
im always on xbox just not with Nters cause i cant stand being in a party chat with 10 ppl while all diff convos go on 

This is also a point of frustration for me :lol:

3 dudes on cod

1 on something he copped for free

2 dudes also on cod but in a different lobby

1 dude on netflix

like what the f??!?! :rofl:

This is also a point of frustration for me :lol:

3 dudes on cod

1 on something he copped for free

2 dudes also on cod but in a different lobby

1 dude on netflix

like what the f??!?! :rofl:

My friends always do that and it pisses me off :lol: We'll be on Overwatch trying to strategize and someone has a friend in the party rage yelling over another game and nobody wants to hear that ****

glad im not the only one

its just to much for me im cool with 6 ppl if we all on same team playing but if its split up on diff games please make your own chat or ill just back out 

I notice a lot of people get irritated when you don't want to be on a mic/party chat with them while playing COD.

It's cool sometimes but for the most part I really don't think it's necessary for above average players to be on the mic when playing public matches.

I don't play SnD though but for other game modes it just isn't that serious to me.

I don't play SnD though but for other game modes it just isn't that serious to me.
really ? iunno why but i always thought that was your go to game mode

which game mode you normally rock with ? i know your a good COD player i think you could flourish, just would have to get your routes down 

No shot at you bro I know a few Nters b on who are active in here u be playing NHL I'm too black to play that

No shot at you bro I know a few Nters b on who are active in here u be playing NHL I'm too black to play that
stop playing you can be the wayne simmonds of my team 

which game mode you normally rock with ? i know your a good COD player i think you could flourish, just would have to get your routes down 
TDM, DOM, FFA, and Kill Confirmed.  I can play every game mode though.  I just prefer the respawn game modes over SnD.  The pace of the gameplay just isn't for me.

I had to win 50 games of SnD on Black Ops 3 for a challenge and it felt like it took so long.

I finally overtook @DJYoung08  on the HC FFA leaderboards.

I notice a lot of people get irritated when you don't want to be on a mic/party chat with them while playing COD.

It's cool sometimes but for the most part I really don't think it's necessary for above average players to be on the mic when playing public matches.

I dont find it has to do with anything serious for me.

i just get confused when there's 9 people talking about 5 different things at one time

TDM, DOM, FFA, and Kill Confirmed.  I can play every game mode though.  I just prefer the respawn game modes over SnD.  The pace of the gameplay just isn't for me.
I had to win 50 games of SnD on Black Ops 3 for a challenge and it felt like it took so long.

I finally overtook @DJYoung08
 on the HC FFA leaderboards.

I bow before you!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'm hoping they eventually sell MWR for $30-$45 for those that just want that game.

I doubt it'll happen until after Christmas though.

I bow before you!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@MrDeeds

that FFA streak/record WOW. Salute thats awesome  
Thanks.  That streak is really only 10% skill and 90% Mixamp and Headset.

Back
Top Bottom