Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
They eventually have to give people a way to buy it.

They are doing a promo where people that buy PS4s Nov 4-5 get IW for free.

The same people would have to drop $80 on another copy of IW just to get MWR.

It makes no sense.

Last edited:
I'm hoping they eventually sell MWR for $30-$45 for those that just want that game.

I doubt it'll happen until after Christmas though.

I doubt it man they know IW is selling because of it #lettuceprey I'm wrong

I'm good shooter wise tho, a lot to unlock in TF2 having fun with that.

Wish I could join in the MWR festivities even tho half the cats talking won't even be on but I refuse to spend $80 for a remaster
im always on xbox just not with Nters cause i cant stand being in a party chat with 10 ppl while all diff convos go on 

No shot at you bro I know a few Nters b on who are active in here u be playing NHL I'm too black to play that

Reported

I'm offended.

Last edited:
Wish I could join in the MWR festivities even tho half the cats talking won't even be on but I refuse to spend $80 for a remaster
im always on xbox just not with Nters cause i cant stand being in a party chat with 10 ppl while all diff convos go on 

No shot at you bro I know a few Nters b on who are active in here u be playing NHL I'm too black to play that

Reported

I'm offended.

Reported for being offended for my blackness

MbhLxq8.jpg

Canberra: Canberra as stated by Wikipedia: is the capital city of Australia. With a population of 381,488, it is Australia's largest inland city and the eighth-largest city overall. The city is located at the northern end of the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), 280 km (170 mi) southwest of Sydney, and 660 km (410 mi) north-east of Melbourne. This is also very close to the Snowy Mountains in the bottom of the country. I chose this also because of the significance in Australia, and a new city would be very cool.

Snowy Mountains: Snowy Mountains are what I believe are the mountains that we can see in the background of the map while in the game and they are a large mountain range in Australia. Kosciuszko National Park: The Kosciuszko National Park is as said by Google: Site of Australia's tallest peak and highest town, this national park with unusual Alpine climate. This has a very snowy feel and well... it's a snow expansion so... why not? It also seems like a good place for offroading trails!

Aye the nt club needs to freeroam together one of these nights. Just driving around exploring and admiring Australia :pimp: :lol:

Aye the nt club needs to freeroam together one of these nights. Just driving around exploring and admiring Australia
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
tonight

630 pm pst?

I'm on pc.

just in case, GT: iYen1

About 5min more, supposedly.

Last edited:
IW need to get on a CoD1 + CoD UO remaster. I just want to replay those campaigns again.

might be a noob question but...anyone else installing IW ?

Mines installing from the actual disc and i'm barely getting 5mb/s where as i usually get anywhere from 25-40.

is it because a lot of people or downloading or should i reboot my router?

Back
Top Bottom