Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
I mean overall Halo 3 is still the best Halo MP wise, but I don't think there's too much drop off from there to H5 honestly.  

3>CE>5>2>4>Reach.

I mean overall Halo 3 is still the best Halo MP wise, but I don't think there's too much drop off from there to H5 honestly.  

3>CE>5>2>4>Reach.

Lolwut 5>2 you are out of your God damn mind. Halo 5 is a great game but a poor Halo.

Lolwut 5>2 you are out of your God damn mind. Halo 5 is a great game but a poor Halo.
2's MP is madly overrated.  
Nothing is worse than The 4. 5 is right behind it
Story 4 > 5

MP 5>>>>>>>4

H2>CE>H3>H5 and Reach>H4

Mind you, I hated H3 but it's a much better Halo than H5
Can't comment on H5's story as I haven't completed it.  MP wise, 4 was pretty good depending the game modes and the 3-4 respectable maps the game had. 

Think it was Legendary Team Slayer I enjoyed the most.

I respectfully disagree with everything you said in regards to 4. Gameplay was garbage along with the map pool.

It never gets any credit but Reach had the best BTB experience. Even with the DMR being what it was back then. Played more BTB than anything in Reach. Hyped up the games strong points and hid the majority of the weaknesses.

It never gets any credit but Reach had the best BTB experience. Even with the DMR being what it was back then. Played more BTB than anything in Reach. Hyped up the games strong points and hid the majority of the weaknesses.

I can agree with this.

I can agree with this.
H2 BTB had a map pool problem, H3 BTB had a vehicle problem, Reach BTB fixed both. If the Reach Sniper wasn't so easy to use it would have been even better than what it was.

I thought Reach MP was pretty fun. Campaign was awesome as well.

I'd have to rank

MP:
H2 > H3 > CE > Reach > H4... Never played H5 MP.

Campaign:
CE > H3 > Reach > H2 > H4... Never finished H5 Campaign. Have like 2-3 levels remaining. It was so absolutely terrible that I couldn't bring myself to finish the last 5% :lol:.

Last edited:
3 2 >CE ( acknowledging that technically it's the best among them) >>>>> Reach >>>>>>>>>>>>>5 just because I have to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the 4

man last night i got hit with some bad lag on MWR for the first time i played a game after tho and it was perfectly fine

@KilroytheDon  got a good laugh out of it 

oh yea finally got my GOLD m-16 to 

Last edited:
H4 is really bad in 4s and 2s though.
Halo turned 15 yesterday. I'll be gone shortly.
Legendary Team Slayer or even Team SWAT on Haven was great.

It's just a matter of opinion, but I have a feeling you're one of those Halo players who feels Sprint has no part of the game.  

I mean it really doesn't, but they got it right in H5.

Legendary Team Slayer or even Team SWAT on Haven was great.

It's just a matter of opinion, but I have a feeling you're one of those Halo players who feels Sprint has no part of the game.  

I mean it really doesn't, but they got it right in H5.

:rofl: if you only knew.....

Ha. It runs deeper than that but it was nice to think about the game again in a somewhat positive light.

See you guys for the H6/H3A $90 bundle.

Antidope did you ever end up picking up Halo 5?

I think I saw on slickdeals the other day the legendary edition was like $20 or something.

I'm still not a fan like that of Halo 5 but it is better than H4 and depending on your outlook a better option than MCC.

Ha. It runs deeper than that but it was nice to think about the game again in a somewhat positive light.

See you guys for the H6/H3A $90 bundle.

shouldn't pay that much for video games unless you're a pro and get paid to play :smh: SMH

Back
Top Bottom