Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Ha. It runs deeper than that but it was nice to think about the game again in a somewhat positive light.

See you guys for the H6/H3A $90 bundle.

shouldn't pay that much for video games unless you're a pro and get paid to play :smh: SMH

Says the dude who has crappy Astros. :smh:

Those things suck.. and you bought them at a time that pro teams were using them.. which means you should only buy them if you're pro and using them to win tournaments. :smh:

Antidope did you ever end up picking up Halo 5?

I think I saw on slickdeals the other day the legendary edition was like $20 or something.

I'm still not a fan like that of Halo 5 but it is better than H4 and depending on your outlook a better option than MCC.
Nope. I have zero interest in playing H5

Ha. It runs deeper than that but it was nice to think about the game again in a somewhat positive light.

See you guys for the H6/H3A $90 bundle.

shouldn't pay that much for video games unless you're a pro and get paid to play :smh: SMH
Almost as bad as buying the new Xbox to replace the old Xbox and taking a net loss for features that don't move the needle.

I worry about you Antidope. I'm sure you arent like this in RL but man you seem so damn cynical about everything.

What makes you happy? What can we do to make you happy?

I just did the gameshare with my brother everything is cool all my games pop up on his end but for some reason he only got the gears of war 4 season pass and none of the preorder skins I got.. is this weird?

Sprint discussion again?

e19379f6c22bd35d73f7dc3346a3fcca7f2bf2a2618e92cbd520e807d562f164.gif

Just to get us off track, any thoughts on Watch Dogs 2 or Dishonored 2? Both look interesting to me, especially Dishonored 2.

Just to get us off track, any thoughts on Watch Dogs 2 or Dishonored 2? Both look interesting to me, especially Dishonored 2.

Started playing it (reminds me a lot of the first one which I enjoyed).

However, there are some serious performance issues on PC

I'd cop Dishonored 2 in a heartbeat, if I didn't already have fh3, skyrim, and sleeping dogs.

Dishonored 1 was inovative, so D2 looks like an improvment. 

The gameplay variety seems like one of D2's strongest traits.

Last edited:
Who getting that madden work tonight? ??

Thanks shotta ill check. The volume in after glow sucks. I can hear people loud and clear but the actual game sound isnt loud at all

Here you go, my good deed for the day. Maybe I'll hit lotto later

http://gr.pn/2bocQWf

Here you go, my good deed for the day. Maybe I'll hit lotto later

http://gr.pn/2bocQWf

Not today.

They are cheaper on Amazon lol.

$22.44 shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Melee-Headphone-Black-Xbox/dp/B00E1L7836

I had these same Polks for like since the XB1 released and they're good and holding up good. When you order them contact Polk and they'll send you a free boom mic because I've read that without it speaking into the headphones sucks the speaker thing is connected to the right ear headphone so it's not at close to your mouth.

I ended up buying the V-Moda boom mic and now it's legit. Word to my mans and em @JEWSEEJAY and antidope antidope Astro's are cool and all, but I didn't think it was necessary to spend that much on headsets. Not knocking others that has them, but I only really play Halo and Destiny and maybe some COD here and there.
Paying console prices/more than the games themselves cost for a headset to sit in a chair in your house and casually game. Fools and their money dog.

Would you pay Astro prices if it was for a working version of MCC ?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Off topic but I'm in the market for a new tv don't want to spend over 800 for it what's my best options

IM LOOKING INTO GETTING AN XBOX AS MY XMAS GIFT THIS YEAR.. I PRETTY MUCH LOVED HALO AND WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING IT.. MORE SO THE MULTIPLAYER WHERE YOU PLAY OTHERS ONLINE IN A KILLING SPREE LIKE HALO 2 IN 2005..

IM ALSO INTO BURNOUT WHICH I HEAR IS STILL IN THE WORKS FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY.. ANYWAY, IM PRETTY NEW TO GAMING SINCE I HAVENT HAD A SYSTEM IN FOREVER AND I HEAR ABOUT MEMORY WITH THE NEW VERSIONS. WHAT XBOX ONE OR XBOX S AND HALO SHOULD I BE GUNNING FOR?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

IM LOOKING INTO GETTING AN XBOX AS MY XMAS GIFT THIS YEAR.. I PRETTY MUCH LOVED HALO AND WANT TO CONTINUE PLAYING IT.. MORE SO THE MULTIPLAYER WHERE YOU PLAY OTHERS ONLINE IN A KILLING SPREE LIKE HALO 2 IN 2005..

IM ALSO INTO BURNOUT WHICH I HEAR IS STILL IN THE WORKS FOR BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY.. ANYWAY, IM PRETTY NEW TO GAMING SINCE I HAVENT HAD A SYSTEM IN FOREVER AND I HEAR ABOUT MEMORY WITH THE NEW VERSIONS. WHAT XBOX ONE OR XBOX S AND HALO SHOULD I BE GUNNING FOR?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Check bfads.net for xb1 deals. The best one is the xb1 s for $250. Halo master chief collection can be bought for $8~ from cdkeys.com, which includes halo 1-4. Halo 5 should be on sale during black friday as well.

EA develops all of its titles first for high-end PCs and then scales them down for consoles. It is certainly good for EA, since the consoles are becoming more and more like PCs, and we are also witnessing a mid-generation console upgrades. Mid-generation console upgrades are also good for the company, as it allows EA to not worry about their games not selling well on the old hardware when a new console is out. 

This situation is also beneficial for the consumers as well as they can get a powerful console without waiting 5 or more years. One bright side of the mid-generation upgrade, in my opinion, is that the games are no longer held back by technical limitations of the older hardware.He further added that the move to the Frostbite engine has been “incredibly powerful” for EA, as they went from 26 different game engine to just one. 

Back
Top Bottom