Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
Posted in PS thread and forgot about this one. Sounds like Marvel V Capcom 4 is happening. It should be revealed at PS experience this weekend.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/11/28/13749536/marvel-vs-capcom-4-news

Yup was tweeting about this. Day 1 purchase

MvC 4 won't come to XB1 though I thought Sony is in bed with Capcom.
I think it'll be multiplatform. Capcom did exclusives with Xbox and PS4. Street Fighter V, Dead Rising 3 and 4. It just depends on who pays for development.

I think it'll be multiplatform. Capcom did exclusives with Xbox and PS4. Street Fighter V, Dead Rising 3 and 4. It just depends on who pays for development.
this. they dont have a contract or deal with either publisher but if we are going off how Sony and Capcom have been working with each other they may keep SF for Sony and keep DR for MS 

Yeah, at this point it's a toss up for exclusivity. Marvel likes money so from that stand point I could see them wanting it on all platforms. The reason Spider-Man is exclusive had to do more with Sony having movie rights for the franchise and working with Marvel. And the reason SF was exclusive was because Capcom would have to take a while to get the money for it and instead decided to take Sonya money and release an unfinished game. MVC wouldn't be something that's struggling for funding.

Who really knows though. Capcom and Sony could do some more screwing around and release it exclusively only to have Injustice come in and eat its lunch like MKX did to SFV

Posted in PS thread and forgot about this one. Sounds like Marvel V Capcom 4 is happening. It should be revealed at PS experience this weekend.

Oh yeah that's right I forgot that Capcom zombie game came to XB1.

I'm happy for you guys though I never really messed with MvC games, and had 1 or 2 of the SF4 games for 360 but I rather watch it than play it.

I don't think they should make certain games that were multi platform console exclusives because it hurts the user base. Two perfect examples were Titanfall 1 and SF5.

Had Titanfall 1 been on both PS and MS I think the user base would have been larger and the overall success of the game and it's sequels would have did better, but Titanfall was a new IP game or whatever so it's somewhat understanding.

But, Streetfighter should have released on both and the WiiU or whatever Nintendo is pushing now. It has always been multi plat and now the user base is really low and it's hurting the overall success of the game. They should also make it cross play too where you can fight people from PS and XB1.

Tombraider is another good example... great game but because they made it exclusive for a year it hurt the overall success of the franchise. By the time it releases on PS4 it's old news and most just wait for it to go on sale.

Now the gods over at Bungie did it right with Destiny though. Except for the exclusives on items and weapons and raids :smh:

No reason for stuff to be exclusive for a year to three years.

Had to throw a quick Destiny plug in there :D

I know most of you hate it though.

Last edited:

Oh yeah that's right I forgot that Capcom zombie game came to XB1.

I'm happy for you guys though I never really messed with MvC games, and had 1 or 2 of the SF4 games for 360 but I rather watch it than play it.

I don't think they should make certain games that were multi platform console exclusives because it hurts the user base. Two perfect examples were Titanfall 1 and SF5.

Had Titanfall 1 been on both PS and MS I think the user base would have been larger and the overall success of the game and it's sequels would have did better, but Titanfall was a new IP game or whatever so it's somewhat understanding.

But, Streetfighter should have released on both and the WiiU or whatever Nintendo is pushing now. It has always been multi plat and now the user base is really low and it's hurting the overall success of the game. They should also make it cross play too where you can fight people from PS and XB1.

Tombraider is another good example... great game but because they made it exclusive for a year it hurt the overall success of the franchise. By the time it releases on PS4 it's old news and most just wait for it to go on sale.

Now the gods over at Bungie did it right with Destiny though. Except for the exclusives on items and weapons and raids :smh:

No reason for stuff to be exclusive for a year to three years.

Had to throw a quick Destiny plug in there :D

I know most of you hate it though.
I agree that tomb raider and SF shouldn't have been exclusive, but Titanfall 1's success can be directly attributed to being Xbox exclusive. They have a massive marketing push for it and treated it as a fo St party game. They built that hype machine and it ended up working( game sold over 7 million copies). The player population longevity wouldn't have changed if it was exclusivity. Also it had to be exclusive for funding reasons. Also we see with Titanfall 2, being multiplayer didn't matter at all

DAMN. BEEN WANTING THIS FOR FOREVER. WILL BE AN INSTACOP.

JUST COPPED THESE FOUR ITEMS. GONNA SEE HOW WELL GAMING IS ON PROJECTOR. :lol:

View media item 2244459

Lemme know how this works out.. my interest is peaking cause I got an attic now

WILL DO. PRETTY EXCITED TO GET IT SET UP THIS WEEKEND. A LITTLE CONCERNED WITH INPUT LAG SINCE I'M GOING TO ATTEMPT TO WIRELESSLY TRANSMIT THE HDMI TO THE PROJECTOR BUT IF IT IS BAD THEN I WILL HARDWIRE.

Picked up RB6 finally. Now just need to find time to play. Been 3 weeks since I played. Daddy life.

Even though SF V been cheap I never picked it up. Idc if  MVC4 is multi I might still do it on PS4. 

Buy 2, get 1 free at Best Buy 12/4 - 12/10 only on PS4 and Xbox One games. (Uncharted 4 and Minecraft PS4 edition exempt
alien.gif
)

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion now available for backwards compatibility

:nthat:

Gonna be on FF15 for the day though. Enjoying it so far, lots of nods to the older games and nice touches that'll make the old fans happy. Combat system was something that worried me at first but it's like an RPG Devil May Cry style in a way if that makes sense.

:nthat:

Gonna be on FF15 for the day though. Enjoying it so far, lots of nods to the older games and nice touches that'll make the old fans happy. Combat system was something that worried me at first but it's like an RPG Devil May Cry style in a way if that makes sense.

Fighting style like kingdom hearts?

Back
Top Bottom